᯽Book 1.3: Let's Talk᯽

" Yo, Ace. What's up with that collar?".

I ask Ace, classmates of mine. He has the same collar that Grim got from the ceremony. If I'm not mistaken, it's from the Riddle boy.

Ace groan " I ate the housewarden tart,"." Padan Muka,"(serves you right). I said, taking a big sip of chocolate milk.

" What the hell is that mean?" Ace looked at me back, I smirked" It means serves you right,"." YOU-," I laughed to his reaction.

Then I ask " Did you gave an apology tart? Rule 53 Queen of Hearts: Stolen Items must be replaced,"." YOU KNOW THAT DAMN RULE !?" Three of them look at me, completely lose it.

" Huh? Of course I do. Aren't you two supposed to know, since you're Heartslabyul students?". I asked again, take a huge bite of onigiri.

" Besides, we have tons of strict rules in Asian household,"." I can't believe this...," Deuce said, concerning.

Grim spoke up " So, I saw your guys' dorm, but what are the other ones like?"." Eh?" I deadpan.

" I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven?
Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one,"

A sudden voice came from behind me, and I stunned to see another boy. Orange hair and tied up to the back, diamond paint on his cheek.

" Bwah! You're that guy from this morning!"." You tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses!".

" 'Tricked' is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend MY morning painting roses?
It's dorm policy! I was just following orders,".

I looked at him " Who are you?"." Oh! I know you~" he said, took a sit beside me and get closer to me. " You're that magicless human who known as school psychopath for beating Grim with slippers,".

" I'm Cater Diamond, 3rd year student! You can call me Cay-Cay,". He said, winked at me. I blinked at him and reply.

" From now on, I called you babe,".

" Sure- wait WHAT!?".

" My old classmates called me ' Lovey Dovey Name' for nothin," I said in my boldness tone. Cater already blush hard when I called him babe.

I look at him " They broke Rule 53 huh? That's ssaaaaaaddddd,"." Yeah, yeah!" Cater shooked his head and join me making fun of Ace.

" Senpai, please don't make fun of us,"." Now, now, Deucey.
Outside of the dorm, I don't care what rules you follow. Here, I'm just a friendly mentor figure!" Cater smile.

Deuce already cringe hard " Please. Do NOT call me Deucey,".

" Ah ha ha. That's how Cater shows he cares,".

Another boy with dark green hair, and Clover painted on the cheek. Wearing glasses and proper clothe wearing, standing behind us.

" And who are you?"

" Ah, I should introduce myself. The name's Trey.
Trey Clover. I'm a junior at Heartslabyul, like Cater here," he said.

" Junior...that means there's 4 year?"

Trey looked at me " And you must be the new prefect, and the school psychopath huh?"." Suits me, cause I gave a weapon to Prof Crewel," I smirked.

" I don't recall inviting you to sit with us...," Ace annoyed with Trey and Cater sits at both of my side. " Hey now, we're all from the same dorm, right? Let's try to get along. Here, gimme your digits,".

" Wait, you can bring phone to school?"

All of them except Grim looked at me like I used to live as a caveman. Cater concerned me " What do you mean!? Of course you can! Your old school don't allow you!?"

" Yeah yeah. They don't, cause they'll take and keep it until we graduate or somethin. That's how most asian school was," I shrugged.

Cater look at me with determine eyes " I know a place that sells the latest models cheap. How about you and I go on a phone-shopping date?"." The hell is a date?".

" It's okaaaayyyy baby," he hugged me, and squish our cheek together " I bet you're the type that's awkward IRL but can text up a storm, huh? Just give me your info already!".

I look at him " Babe let go of me,".

" Babe?" Trey asked me, about to tease Cater about it." Carter's nickname. And you'll be my my housewife husband. I'll called you honey,".

Trey shooked, and can't hide his excitement blush. He chuckle " Wow, Y/N. You're quite bold aren't you?"." Hey, senior. We're getting off topic,".

" Like, what's the deal with all this "Queen of Hearts rule number whatever" junk?" Ace asked, annoyed.

Trey reply calmly " I'm sure you're familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts already?"

" She had to rule over a kingdom of weirdos, and did it by emphasizing order and making strict rules,".

" Our dorm, Heartslabyul, is an homage to her," Cater said.

"By tradition, we wear armbands with the red and black of the Queen's dress.
And we live by the rules she created,"." Pfft. Can you make me any more bored?" Grim scoffed.

I took out my slippers and hit him " OWW! What was that-,"." Shut up or I'll hit you with a pan, emergency food,".

" Haha! Now, the degree to which we adhere to the rules depends on the sitting housewarden. Past wardens have been much more lax," Cater said, winked at me.

Trey added words to Cater " Riddle though? He doesn't mess around.
Basically, you could say that we're honoring that tradition to the utmost extent possible,".

" Bleah. Just my luck...,".

" So what are the other dorms like, then?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, At Teacher Meeting...

" Pardon, Mr. Crewel. What are you saying??"

" I don't care how much money it cost. You fix that damn rustic dorm for my pups or else,".

" Frankly, I agree. Y/N can't stayed at another dorm that they wasn't assigned,".

" Mr. Trein too!? Ahh.....but it's old and-,".

*Smack!!"

" Mr. Crewel, where you get that from!? And why is it more painful than your old baton!?".

" My pups gave me this. It's useful,".

" I'll ask Y/N if they can get me one.

" HUHUHU...Fine, for I am gracious for my students. Company me for fixing that old dorm,".

"* Mutter* Gracious Kepala bapak kau," ( Gracious Your father's head)