᯽Book 1.1: Fae and Human᯽

I feel so cringe to myself...eeegggggggggggghhhhhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Diasomnia Dorm......

  Looks can be deceiving, but this is quite spooky. Goodness, they look exactly like the one I see in the movie. " Fuiyoh....,".

  " Now, let us meet the Dorm Leader," Crowley said, and walked in front of me. Putting both hands in my pocket, I just walked behind him.

  We arrive at the wooden door, with thorns on it. Crowley knocked on the door, and it open revealing a silver hair boy with beautiful figure.

  " Ah, mister Silver. Sorry for our disturbance tonight, but can we please came in? We have matter to discuss with the Dorm Leader,"." Sure, Head mage,".

  After Crowley enter, I gave a small bow to the boy. He doesn't respond back, well.... can't blame them honestly.

  " Oh? I didn't expect you came, Headmaster

  " Oh? I didn't expect you came, Headmaster. What business do you have?" I looked up to see a young boy, with black and pinkish hair standing upside down. Holy Sarawak!

  Two more boy came in, one with beautiful black hair and black horn on his head. Pale skin with elf's like ear, his gorgeous in any perspective.

  The other one has lime like hair, with a serious expression. Look he can screams and bleed your ear for three seconds.

  " Ehem! Pardon, housewarden Draconia, but would you be okay to let this student stayed at your dorm for quite awhile?" Crowley pointed at me, I just wave hi.

  The guy with lime hair yelled " ABSOLUTELY NOT!"." Holy mother of Kuala Lumpur, my ears....," I flinched and quickly cover my eyes. Geez, his loud!

  " I WILL NOT STAND A MAGICLESS HUMAN WILL BE IN THIS NOBLE DORM, IN FACT NEAR WAKA-SAMA!".

  " Zigolt, hold your words!" Crowley scolded him.

  The boy with youth appearance smile at me " I'll welcome you~ I'm Lilia Vanrouge, Vice Leader of Diasomnia,".

" Y/N, I'm a.....human who hit monster with slippers,".

  " Kufufu! I must said, I entertain watching you discipline that cat," Lilia said, standing up normally. I just shrugged" It's what I've been raised like,".

  Lilia smile to me " My, you certainly do have the courage," then he smirked at me " However, we don't have any rooms left. How unfortunate,".

  " Do floors count?"

  " Huh?"

I immediately laid down on the floor, facing them. They surprised to my actions, especially the one with large black horns " I'll sleep on the floor then,".

  " Y/N!? How could you even sleep on such cold floor!?"." That's the point," I said, sitting properly" Sleeping on the floor with cold touch and wind, now that's heaven for Asian,".

  " In my world, it's common if you sleep on the floor. It's comfortable a d easy to sleep," I shrugged. The boy with horns amused with my words.

He bend down " Clearly you have such bravery to lay down in front of me, Child Of Man?"." Child Of Man? That's a cool nickname," I chuckle.

  " So...," I look away, and gaze back at him " What's your name? Clearly you're the Dorm Leader, and you probably strongest right?".

  The man chuckle to my child like speech" Well...my name is—,".

  "HIS THE GREAT AND POWERFUL MALLEUS DRACONIA, SOON TO BE KING OF VALLEY OF THORNS, YOU MAGICLESS HUMAN! TOP 5 MAGE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, YOU DARE SPOKE TO HIM!".

  Malleus glare at him, hissed " Sebek...,"." !?...sorry waka-sama," the boy with the name Sebek looked away. Malleus huh? Sound's like Maleficent boy or something.

  " Cool...," I replied to them, to which Sebek almost screams but hold back by Lilia." You have no fear of him, Y/N?".

" You know one thing I learn in my whole life, is that a guy with powerful position and high status, is the sweetest heart in the entire plot,".

  I pointed at Malleus" Look at him, clearly his the Top 5 mage and prince, but I know for a fact his a huge baby who needs friend," I patted his head.

  Sebek is raging mad, like a politician in my country.

  "HOW DARE YOU—,"

  " I'm impressed, Child Of Man,".

" For the first time, a human, magicless in fact, doesn't have a fear of my aura. And gladly touch my head. Truly, you are brave," he smirked.

  I smile " Well, of course I am!"." Ehem, Housewarden Draconia, would you be okay for them to stay?" Crowley. Malleus looked at him, and nod.

  " You'll be sleeping in my room, Child Of Man,".

  " Wha—,"

  Before I could answer, Malleus already scooped me into a bridal style carried. I was holding my whole life, wrapped my arms at his neck.

   What in the name of Batu Cave just happen!?

"Waka-sama!?"

" It's late, get some rest," is the last thing Malleus said before leave the lounge. Sebek screams in most dramatic way " WAKA-SAMA!!!"." Fufu! Seems like Y/N will be Malleus first ever friend,".

Meanwhile Silver is.......... sleeping standing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Fuiyoh....you have a cool room, Malleus,"." Thank you,". His room are quite old, like those Halloween room in any horror film, but it's fascinating how it it still well look.

  I flop myself on the sofa, while Malleus changing. Of course, being human taught to respect privacy, I closed my eyes and looked away. I could hear him chuckle.

" I'll be sleeping on this couch. No worries about me," I said to him, as he rest himself on his bed. He ask in a nice tone " Surely you could sleep in bed, it's more comfortable,".

  "........okay!"

  I boldly resting myself on his bed. EIYO, it's comfy as heck!!! Malleus took a small book, and read it quietly. " You're reading? Welp, goodnight Tsunotaro!".

  " Oh? Tsunotaro?"

  Malleus look at me, curious. " Yeah!" I said " Tsunotaro, that's my nickname for ya. You call me Child Of Man, I called you Tsunotaro,". He smile, and chuckle at me.

  " Sure, do call me whatever you like,"." Hehe, night Tsunotaro. Don't let the bugs go into your ears," I said, and flop away facing other direction to sleep.

  He cover my body with his blanket, and softly stroke my back. He smile to himself, and continue reading his book for few minutes.

  " How could a fae like him deserve such a bold human like you?"