𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 1.1: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Ugghh....where am I?

  I rub my forehead, which left a blue bruise. Damn, that woman should punch her husband or something!

  I look around and found myself in an empty void. Dark, black, and zero humans. I try to walk but realized I was actually inside a coffin.

  "Aduh, kena tanam lak. Sapo punyo kejo tak guno ni?"

(Dammit, I've been buried. Who's work is this?)

  Suddenly, I hear a voice...

     "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me...
Urgggh... This lid weighs a ton!
Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

  The coffin I was in was suddenly covered with blue flame as if someone try to bury me alive. Oh they did not! With full speed, I kicked down the coffin door, hard.

  " WOI, AKU KAT DALAM LAH, TAK GUNA!"

  (WOI, I WAS IN HERE, USELESS!!)

  The coffin door smacked someone's face before it landed on the ground. I carefully remove the lid, only to discover a cat-looking thing, with blue flames on its ear.

  "Oh.. it's just a weasel,"." How... How DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!" The thing said.

  I yawn, scratching my ears " Your louder than my mom, geez". The weasel scoffed."Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it!"

"Cause if you don't...you're gonna regret it!"

" The hell ya talking about,"  I look at myself. Surely enough, I'm wearing different clothes. It's a dark purple robe, with a gold line.

   Damn, I look like I'm about to make a ritual to summon Bendy.

  I shrugged" Can't do. It's mine,"."HEY-," before the weasels could answer, I already run from the place. I've done with crap.

Fast forward.....

  (Library)

   I ran without knowing where am I until I ended up in a dark library. The source of light is only the old lamp with green light. It looks so damp.

  " Fuyoohh...," I said, in Uncle's Roger tone. As I want to examine the place more, the weasel manages to catch up. Shoot.

  It grasps for air as if he just lost a few oxygens underground." Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME?"

"Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that—"

  A whip appears from the dark and wraps around the animal. It shocked me as well." Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?"

  "Consider it tough love,"

  I look at the dark side of the library. It was a man, with a tall ugly hat, and a bird masks. The same ugly crow from my dream.

"Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?"." A damn what?" I clueless with his word. Student? I'm a damn graduate from hell, anger,".(dog)

  The man keeps talking " My, were you ever eager to make your debut.
And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules,".

  "As if I'd serve some lowly human! Now lemme go—,"

  " Mu ingat binatang ni aku punyo ko?, Tch, kepala hotak,"( You think this animal is mine? Tch. Your head)

   The man was confused by my changing language. Good, that means he thinks I used a foreign language." Ehem! Anyway, No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber,".

  " Hold up. Who are you?" I ask, looking at him like he's a criminal who steals babies' food from the supermarket. He looked at me again.

  He coughed again "  I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage,"." Dying Crowley," I muffled.

  "Anyhow, This is Night Raven College.

It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic.

It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all of Twisted Wonderland,".

" Ah..the hand I tried to download," I thought to myself. COINCIDENCE? I.THINK.NOT!" Now, let us attend to your orientation,"

  𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 1.2: 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠