♥︎ Extra: Folklore Of Malaysia 1 ♥︎

" Come again?"

Y/N looked at Professor Trein, with disbelief. The teacher showed a small carved smile " You heard me, Y/N. We will like to hear your homeland folklore,".

" It's common for places to have their own folk story that take generation to generation. Since you came from different world, you might have a good story for us,". {Trein}

" Do I have too?"

" Perhaps you can tell it for the next dorm leader meeting. Or, we can assemble all students. This is important for your extra mark on history,". {Trein}

Y/N nod in silent. Honestly, there's a lot of story to be tell. Which one should they told?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ehh....Trein put you for that?" {Ace}

" Yeah....but I kinda like it tho. Folklore of my homeland.... there's a lot if I say,"." I'm sure you will have a great time. Who you will be telling?" Deuce asked.

Y/N looked at the writing on their hand " For the dorm leader meeting. I need to spoke about my homeland story for my dorm sake. Which has nothing to do at all!".

" You've got an idea?" {Grim}

" Yup. No worries,"

" For I am worried now," {Deuce}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dorm Leader Meeting.....

All 7 Dorm leader meeting in the Hall of Mirror. Perhaps about school reputation and status. Or maybe something about academic? Who knows.

Then, Y/N enter the room. Wearing a hoodie and silver turtle neck under it. Short pants with white stripes, and fluffy pink night sleeper.

" Yahoo,"

" Ah! Dorm Leader Y/N! Please have a seat," {Crowely}

Y/N walked casually, and sit beside Riddle. Riddle smile to his friend " Hello Rose. Why aren't you wearing school uniform?"." It's breezing....," Y/N replied.

" Ehem! Now....Y/N. I suppose Professor Trein has told you what you will be doing today?" {Crowely}

" Yeah. But before that, why is other students here?"

Y/N pointed to a sudden visit of vice leader, and some student they recognize. (Basically the 22 student we all know)

" Don't be like that, Y/N-chan! We all curious about your folk story ~," {Cater}

" Don't mind us, Little Bat. For Malleus couldn't wait to hear it," {Lilia}

" Lilia.....," {Silver}

Y/N sighed. Open up their folklore book (don't ask. It's the power of Wattpad). They smile. " Well then, my young fella. Let me tell ya a tale....,"

Tale 1: Mount Ledang Princess

There was a beautiful jin princess who lived on top of Ledang Hill and was called Puteri Gunung Ledang. The princess had seven sisters originated from Java.

Her other relatives in Malay peninsular were Puteri Gunung Banang in Batu Pahat, Puteri Gunung Panti in Kota Tinggi and Puteri Gunung Beremban in border of Johor and Pahang.

These jin princesses cannot be seen by human beings. According to the Malay story told verbally, Puteri Gunung Ledang stayed at the top of Gunung Mahligai (Mahligai Mountain).

She had a lover who lived on top of Gunung Rundok (Rundok Mountain).Every night the mountain top of Gunung Rundok will approach near Gunung Mahligai, and the two lovers met and spend the time untilearly morning.