᯽Book 1.5: Spinning Time!᯽

" Bwaah! Housewarden!"

Behind me, stand a boy with roses hair color, placing one of his hand on his hips. He looks quite...short.

" Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal? You're lookin' adorbs, as always!"

Cater spoke up, to which Riddle glance at him " Hmph. Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it - along with the rest of your head,".

"Sorry, sorry! My bad!"

" Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the orientation ceremony!" Grim screams, grabbing my sleeve.

Riddle glare at the fire cat " And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday," Oof...savage.

"I'll ask that you not refer to my signature spell as a "stupid collar."

The headmage's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day," He sighed with disappointed.

To be fair, Riddle ain't lying. That crow bastard wasn't care about his student. Always saying 'Im Gracious', really annoying as heck.

Riddle spoke up, his hand on his chest "Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception,"." Agree,".

"WHAT!?"

All of them look at me with horrified and confused look. Riddle raise his eyebrows" Oh? You agree?"." I mean. Sometimes gonna discipline someone if they being bad,".

"Dude, seriously? This guy looks like a wimp, but talks like a monster!"

I sighed, still playing with my selambut. " Whatever man. Just tell him what you want,"." Oh?" Riddle ask, glance at Ace.

" So, uh, listen, housewarden, sir... Any chance I could get you to remove this collar?"

Riddle looked at him " I had intended to remove it once you'd taken an opportunity to reflect upon your crimes.

But I've not detected so much as a hint of remorse in the foolishness I've heard you spout today.
So I think I'll let you keep that for a while,".

"WHAT!?" Ace yelled at Riddle.

He smug" Don't worry. The freshman curriculum is more focused on magical theory than practice.

And your inability to use magic will help prevent incidents along the lines of what happened yesterday.

Now, if you've finished your meal, you should quit gossiping and prepare for your next class.

Rule 271 is quite clear: "One must leave the table within fifteen minutes of completing their lunch."

You DO understand what happens to rulebreakers, I trust?"

Ace sighed " More insane rule,"." I believe you mean to say, "Yes, Housewarden!" Riddle spoke, in his prideful tone.

" Yes, Housewarden!" Ace and Deuce exclaimed.

" Very well then,"." Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on them," Trey convince Riddle. I just watched their conversation.

Riddle hum " Hmm. As vice housewarden, I trust you'll avoid any further indiscreet conversation.
Now, as per rule 339...

"The post-meal beverage is to be lemon tea with two sugar cubes."
Thus, I must go to acquire my sugar cubes. Farewell,".

" Farewell, His Highness," I smile to him. He doesn't respond at my sentence, but his cheek is pinkish than before. He looked away, then left.

*Water droplets SFX*