᯽Book 1.4: 7 Dorms᯽

"So what are the other dorms like, then?"

  Trey then spoke up " As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven.
We have our dorm,

Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts.

To run down the rest of them for you, we have...

Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts.

Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch.

Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands.

Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen.

Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the king of the underworld.

And finally...

Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy,".

  " All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?"." Ah ha ha! Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough," Cater said to Grim.

  While they were talkin about The Legendary 7 whatever that is, I found myself making selambut or Batu Seremban. I found some old fabric at Diasomnia dorm before.

  Of course I ask Lilia if I can have some sewing kits and the fabric. He seems curious about it, and ask me to show it after it finished.

  " That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got has Savanaclaw House written all over it,".

  " No doubt. That dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into, like, working out and fighting," Cater said, pointing to a boy with silver hair, tanned skin and wolf ear.

"How should I describe the vibe...? Macho dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines. The black and gold armband is another giveaway,"

   Grim nod, try to understand " Huh. All right, so what about that guy with the grey and purple cord wrapped around his arm?"

  " He's gotta be from Octavinelle House.
And the student sitting at the table in front of him has a red and gold armband—Scarabia colors," Trey said.

  " Those dorms are for the smart students. They're always neck-and-neck in the academic rankings.
Ah, but the current housewarden of Scarabia doesn't seem to be all that great of a student...,".

" And here Cater goes, off on some tangent,"." Ha. You learn fast. Let's get back on topic," Trey laughed to Ace comment. " You see the flashy one with the purple and red armband? Those are Pomefiore colors,".

  Grim said in excitement" Whoa! The girl with the potion books, I really like her!".

" What's she doing in a boys' school?!" Deuce added.

" You two are such morons. There aren't girls officially enrolled here," Ace sighed .

  " Whaaaatt!?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bonus for Female Y/N

Y/N: Bitch, I'm literally right here

Ace: Oh, sorry Y/N

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  " Next, we have Ignihyde... Their armbands are blue and black, but I don't see any around here.

They tend not to be the most outgoing of students. Even I don't have a single friend from that dorm.

They're kind of the polar opposite of us sunny, fun-loving Heartslabyuls," Cater said, playing with his hair.

  " So they're gloomy and miserable?"

  " Hey, no need to put it like that! They just have a reputation for being quiet and serious, is all.

That dorm tends to attract magical-energy engineers and students who are good with tech," Trey explain to Grim.

  " Probably my dorm I guess?" I thought, while stuff some small rocks into the fabric I made.

  " Lastly is Diasomnia House is, hm... Ah, look over there. Those guys in the special seating area.

You can tell from the neon green and black armbands. They're basically campus celebrities.

The vibe they give off makes it real hard for regular schmucks like us to even approach them.

And their housewarden is that times a thousand," Cater said.

  I look as well, there's Lilia, Sebek and Silver. Huh, where's Malleus tho? Is he hiding somewhere? Not quite strange tho for Housewarden like him to disappear.

  " There's a little kid in that group!" Ace pointed to Lilia. Trey chuckle " Ah, we do get some child prodigies here.
But that guy there is no kid. He's a junior like us. Name's-"

  " Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge,"

  Everyone shocked when Lilia suddenly appear above us, upside down. Our eyes meet, and he wave at me cheerfully.

  " H-he just teleported!".

  " I understand my apparent age interests you? As this bespectacled fellow accurately noted...
Despite my fresh-faced, boyish good looks, it would be inaccurate to call me a 'child'," Lilia state.

  "  "Fresh-faced," he says...,".

  " You need not gawk at us from afar. You may feel free to speak with us directly.
We are schoolmates, are we not? All of us at Diasomnia House welcome you without reservation,".

  " And yet, those guys over there aren't exactly rolling out the red carpet in terms of approachability...," Deuce said. Lilia chuckle.

  " Forgive me for appearing above you during your meal. I do hope we can speak again,". He then turned to me " Little Bat, Are you donw with the fabric?".

  I smile " Yup! Tada!!" I showed him the results. He tilted his eye brow, and smile " Wonderful. Do play with us one day. Certain boy will love to see it,". He then left our table.

" Their table has got to be over twenty yards away from ours. And they overheard our conversation?
That's WAY creepy!"

  " Well... Diasomnia House does have a bit of a reputation for having lots of special students.

Some of them are extremely talented at magic.

Their housewarden, Malleus Draconia, is considered to be one of the five best mages in the world," Trey said.

  Cater sighed " Malleus is reeeeeal bad news. Though I suppose the same could be said of our own dear housewarden,". Then, Ace continue.

" No kidding! He collared me for eating one slice of tart! All his rule obsession is outta control!"

" My "rule obsession" is "outta control," is it?"

" You bet it is. Riddle's just a petty tyrant who leans into the whole "rules" schtick as a pretext to keep everyone under his puny thumb!" Ace continue, doesn't know what's coming.

Deuce finally warned him " Ace! Behind you!"

  " Bwah?! Housewarden!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Meanwhile, I just played my selambut around. Traditional Malaysia game really bring me memory. Because I used to play, I catch all the selambut fast.