ヮBook 2.8: A Rose Dateヮ

Courtyard.....

Ace nodded, grinning " Huh. That's actually not half bad, dude,"." That is quite the plan, Housewarden Rosehearts!" Deuce spoke, enthusiastically.

" Sounds like 'ol Cay-Cay has a lot of prep work to do before the big day!" Cater chuckled. I sighed, crossing my arms. Hopefully, whatever the hell is happening, this plan will go smoothly like butter.

Riddle nod " Thank you, Cater. Take care not to raise any suspicions,"." So, H-B-U, Jack? You heard Riddle's plan. Are you in? Or out?" Cater asks the wolf student.

" There's nothing cowardly about it, at least. I suppose we can work together this one time," (Jack)

Grim state in nonchalant"Really feelin' the trust there, Jack,". "Cool beans. Let's all get back to our dorms for today. I know I'm about ready to keel over," Ace hyped up.

" Yeah, and I'm starving!" (Grim)

" Hold on a moment, freshmen," (Riddle)

Everyone's eyes are on Riddle " Because of the information it yielded, I am going to overlook your flagrant violation of rule #6: "No fighting on campus." But rest assured that if it happens again, it will cost you your heads. Are we clear?" He state.

"Yes sir, Housewarden Rosehearts" (Everyone)

"...Yeah" Jack mutter. " Very well. Let us return to our dorms" Riddle turns his body to walk away.

" Man, I thought he looked like a wuss, but your housewarden is one scary dude" (Jack)

" You ain't wrong. Mistake him for a friendly hedgehog and you'll quickly learn he's actually a furious porcupine," (Ace)

" Anu...Hubby" I called Riddle. He stop in his track, before turn around and look at me with a small cough and blush. "y..yes Rose?"." Are you free this evening?" I ask him.

He thought for a bit "I wouldn't say I am...why did you ask?"." I want to take you out on a date" I replied, with a smile on my face.

The whole gang fall silence...before the freshman yelled "DATE!?!?!?"." O.M.G! Big news and surprise!" Cater said, phone ready on his hand. Riddle already red like roses.

" D...date?" He stutter, flustered. I nod " Yeah...but if you're busy, I can wait another time." N-no! I'm...I'll go" he walked up to me.

I chuckled " Thank you, hubby. I was hoping if we could have the date at the Mostro Lounge. They gave me a special discount". Cater blinked confused " how did you get a discount??".

"Well...."

FEW DAYS AGO....

"Fuckin hell...." I was roaming around the school hallway. I wanted to visit other dorm, but it'll be impossible a bit.

I looked around, until I saw a three student, talking. One of them is a bit short, probably second year....and the other two....

"Isn't that the eels twin?"

I thought, before one of them notice me, I assume it's Floyd, because he ran up to me and hug me to the death!" Shrimpy!!! I finally found you!!"." Bodoh! Lepaskan Aku, sial!!" (Stupid! Let me go, bastard!!)

"Floyd, you'll choke Y/N to death" Jade said to his twin. Floyd pouted, before putting me down. "Bummer...."." Ah! I finally found you," the another student walked in.

I tilted my head " And you are..."." Oh, rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Azul Ashengrotto" the male smile. Reminded me of Ayato smile...it's a sly.