ヮBook 2.1: Steal Mealヮ

I woke up from a strange dream, again. This time it's about Lion King, Scar. I already sense something bad gonna happen.

" Based on what I remember from the story, Leona backstory must be the same with Scar one,"

" Myaaah! *flop* *flail* Meeeooow!
Myah myaaah...," {Grim}

I look at Grim, talking while dreaming" snore* Myaaah... Thass whatchu get...
...fer crossin' Grim da Miiightyyy... *snore*,".

" Oi, Oyen. Wake up,".

" That's right! Cower before me, teapot tyrant! BWUH-MYAH?!

...Huh? Where am I?

Aw, man! I was dreaming that I was trouncing Riddle with my magic. You shoulda seen his face...," {Grim}

" I've seen your defeated face when he collared you," I laughed, while Grim almost lose it when I bring back the memory. " Anyway, Grim. We'll be late for class,".

"It's damn 6:30 am," {Grim}

" Your point?"

" All right, lemme just fix my bedhead.Then it's off to class! I've got magic to master!" {Grim}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cafeteria ......

Grim sighed, and start to complain " Ugh. Professor Trein must have cast a sleepin' spell on me.
I fought to stay awake, but he was sooo boring!"." Yeah, "fought," sure. I heard you snoring five minutes in," Deuce added.

" But Y/N sleeps too! They've been sleeping the whole class!" {Grim}

" Hey, Y/N answer all the Professor Trein correctly without looking at the book! Don't complain about it," {Deuce}

" Grub time! What's it gonna be today?
Huh, wait? What's going on? Why's it so crowded in here?" {Ace}

I looked at the cafeteria. It's filled with hungry student, fighting for food and stuff. Didn't queue and keep pushing each other? Remind them their primary school recess.

" That famous bakery from out of town is serving up their goods. It only happens once a month!
Their stock sells out fast, so you'd better hurry!" {Cafeteria Ghost}

" Gimme three of those chocolate croissants!" {Heartslabyul Student A}

" Woo-hoo, I actually snagged an egg sandwich this month! These things are AMAZING!" {Heartslabyul Student B}

" Geez....look at those senior. Like an animal, how absurd,"

Ace look at the menu choice" Oh, man, everything looks amazing. I'm gonna see if I can grab somethin',"." Wow, they really do seem popular! Y/N, Grim, what do you-
Huh?". Deuce stop what his about to ask.

" Oh shit....,"

" Hey! Outta my way, losers! That grilled cheese is mine!" {Grim}

" Hey, no cutting!" {Heartslabyul Student A}

" A freshman, cutting in front of an upperclassman?! Time to learn you some manners," {Heartslabyul Student B}

Deuce state with disappoinment" He's got such a one-track mind when it comes to food!"." Sigh....," Ace said.

I get their attention with a small coughed " Pardon me, Senior. According to Rule 678 of Queens Of Hearts: ' One May Not Fight For Such Small Matter Without Explanation ',".

" HUH!? WHEN DID THAT RULE CAME!?" {Heartslabyul Student A}

"Oh no...," I smug to his face, death stare to their soul " How pitiful are you to not remember Her Majesty Queen Of Hearts Rule.... that's unacceptable....I suppose I'll be talking to RIDDLE about your ignorant of rule,".

Both senior look petrified. They don't want to be off heads by Riddle, again! " Hmmph! You lucky this time!" One of them said, and ran away from the scene. I smile, how amusing watching them running like a coward.

" Geez, Y/N. You're so brave out there...," {Deuce}

" Eh... it's nothing. Hey, Deuce. What do you wanna eat? I'll buy it for ya,"

" R...really? Then .... Croissants Chocolate?" {Deuce}

" Good choice. Boss, I want one Croissants Chocolate, One Deluxe Grilled Cheese and Spaghetti Carbonara please,"

" Thanks for the purchase ~," {Cafeteria Ghost}

Me and Deuce walked to the table, while listening Grim talk big " Ha! Guess who scored the last deluxe grilled cheese sandwich? This guy. That's why they call me Grim the Great!
Myahahaha! I also snagged a bear claw AND a cronut!".

" Grim, you need to learn some restraint! I'm really sorry, guys,"." It's okay Deuce,". I said to him, patting his head. His cute cheek filled pink.

That's when I heard a voice spoke" Rats. Looks like I'm late for the monthly bakery battle royale.
And now they're sold out of the grilled cheese Leona sent me to buy for him,". Then, his eyes meet with Grim.

" Myahahaha! I'm gonna savor the flavor of this victory!" {Grim}

" Pardon me, friend. I see you were able to get your hands on the highly-prized deluxe cheese sandwich. Incredible!" {Ruggie}

" Hm? Who're you and whaddaya want with my meat?" {Grim}

The boy name Ruggie smile " Oh, I'm just a guy who really, really wanted to buy that sandwich you've got there, but arrived a smidge too late.
Speaking of which, here's a proposition for you...

Might you be willing to trade your deluxe grilled cheese for this very exciting hot dog bun?"." Whaaat?! You must be outta your mind, dude!" Grim hugged the sandwich dead life.

" Oh, come now. Let's not be like that. Here, have the hot dog bun. I insist," {Ruggie}

" Myah? What in the name of tuna...?! My paws are movin' on their own!" {Grim}

I watched the entire scene where Grim unwillingly trade his food with the boy. So this is the guy that will cause tons injury.

" Sounds like we have ourselves a deal! Shyeheehee!

What luck that I found a kind soul willing to trade. You enjoy that hot dog bun, I do hope you can find something to fill it with.

Maybe a squirt of ketchup would imitate the real thing? Anyway, nice doing business with you. Toodles!" {Ruggie}

" M... M... Myaaaaaaah! My deluxe grilled cheeeeeeese!
Aw, maaan... *sniff* This is *munch* the worst day *munch* of my pathetic life!
I can barely *munch* choke down my lunch!" {Grim}

I sighed, handed him the same sandwich" Here. I knew this would happen,"." *LE GASP* Y/N YOUR LIFE SAVER!!!" Grim hug me.

" OI, KUCING! AKU LEMPANG KAU KAN! LEPASLAH!!" (Oi, Cat! I will slap you! Let go!!)

Deuce ask Grim " I still don't get why you even traded at all,"." I didn't! It's like, when he put out his hand, my paw just shot out-like it was copyin' his!
It all happened so fast...," Grim reply.

" Like a deer caught in the sandwich-stealing headlights,"{Ace}

"Nah, it wasn't like that at all. But I...I don't know how to explain it!
Ugh, this stinks. I need to eat my feelings," {Grim}

Ace then spoke " Oh, by the way, guys-the headmage said he had something he wanted to tell us after class.
No clue what it could be, though,"." It probably has something to do with what happened to Housewarden Rosehearts a few days ago," Deuce reply.

" When he went all berserker mode on us? Yeah, I bet you're right," {Ace}

" Maybe he wants to lavish me with a smorgasbord of succulent fish for all of my hard work that day!" {Grim}

" Yeah, dream on, furball," Ace rolled his eyes. That's when. I spoke " Aku sumpah gagak tak guna tu Kang. Urus masalah sendirilah!" (I'll cursed that stupid crow one day. Take care your own problem!)

" Y/N, seriously....stop speaking foreign language...," {Deuce}