𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 1.2: 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐠

(Mirror Chamber)

(Mirror Chamber)

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?
All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" A boy with red hair spoke up.

  "*yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever.
I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me," said the boy with lion ears.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement.

As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience," said the boy with glasses.

  Handsome boy spoke up " Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony...,"."Some headmage he is," a floating tablet replied.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" A boy with red eyes asks, when the door of the chamber opens loudly, revealing the two of us. " I most certainly did not!"

"Ah, speak of the devil,"

  Crowley fake coughed" If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation,". I look at him with a face ' DISGUSTING—".

  "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel,". "Grrrrr!"

  I step up, facing the mirror. It then asks " State your name,".

  " Y/N,"

  "The nature of your soul is...
......
......
...unclear to me,"

  The whole students in the chamber dropped shocked. I sighed " Ah Sudah....," (Great....)." What did you just say?" Crowley ask, couldn't believe what he just heard.

" I sense no magical power from this one. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant.
Therefore, no dorm would be appropriate," the mirror said.

  I shrugged, while Crowley went all drama queen." Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic?"

"But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence!
How could this have happened?".

"Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... *GASP!*
ME! Let ME have this student's seat!" The weasel released himself.

"Not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!"

  "Unlike that human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here!
Look, I'll show you! My spells're the cat's meow!"

  And just like that, the whole chamber is on fire, with every single student running to stay alive. One of the student even screamed for help "AHHHHH! HELP! I'm on fire over here!".

" Someone catch that blasted animal before it sets the entire school ablaze!" Crowley yell. I look at the group of students, and one of them scoffed" Ugh. Can I go now, or...?"

  A handsome boy looks at him " Oh? I thought you fancied yourself a hunter. Go and help yourself to that plump little morsel!"."Too much effort. Do it yourself," the boy sighed.

  "Allow me to handle this, Headmage Crowley.
If none of you are up to the task of catching a small animal, I will accept the responsibility," a boy with glasses said, followed by a tablet

" WTG Azul. Rackin' up those participation credits,".

  I clench my fist and walk aggressively to Crowley. With raging tone I said " Gave me your whip, Sir,"." Uh, why would I—,".

  "BAGI AKU BENDA TU LAH GURANGAK!!!" ( GIVE ME THE THING YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!)

  The headmaster was scared and shocked, instantly gave me the whip. I walked to the weasels and smacked him on the butt. It scream in pain.

  "OWW!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LOW—,"." I'll show you the true power of Asian you piece of anjir. Rule 3 of Asian household, You cause this shit, you getting whip,".

  I hit the weasel even more until it falls to the ground. Luckily I'm wearing a pair of slippers. I took it off my feet and smacked it even more.

  " HANG INGAT HANG KUAT!? AMBIK NI!". I yelled in Malaysian slang. (You think you're strong!? Take this!)

  The whole chamber went silent, witnessing the most brutal monster abuse they have ever seen.

Getting hit with slippers. (pls don't hit animals. Unless you hitting Dire Crowley).

Riddle POV

That magicless human surely is brave! They just hit that weasel nonstop! And, they did mention a rule...Rule 3 of Household? Surely they have the rule to follow, like me.

Leona POV

  Damn, that herbivore sure is fearless. Hitting a small animal with shoes? Now that's more my style. Looking at their angry face, I'm satisfied.

Azul POV

  Is this how people on the surface discipline their children? How...amazing. That student must have a hidden secret, I must unravel it!

Kalim POV

  Uwaahhh!!! They were so brave even in this situation! Do they hit that aggressively to others? I feel bad...

Vil POV

  That face sure is a raging bull, but it will destroy that potato face for sure. Hmm...perhaps I should help them before wrinkles appears on their face someday.

Idia POV

Heh heh hit more for EXP hehe

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 1.3: 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠