᯽Book 1.7: You and I᯽

"Hey, did you here!"

" There's a student that challenge the Heartslabyul dorm leader!"

" Their freshman right, what a death wish!"

"Those bad puppy, haih...,"." Crewel sensei, don't waste your breathe to it," I gaze to the man. He nod with a small carved smile on his face.

The rumors spread wild across the college, about Ace and Deuce challenge Riddle for a housewarden. When did happen? Who knows?

While student busying with the story, Crewel take the opportunity to brush and braided my hair. He quotes ' Soft and smell like freshly brew coffee'.

" Shouldn't you go? Your friend the one who challenge him,"

" Do I have to??? Malaslah.....," (So lazy) I pouted. He could only chuckle.

" Say this. If you go stop whatever bad things gonna happen, I'll cover you when you spend his card,".

" HMMMM..... good deal. If that succeed, I'll bring you to dinner, dad,".

" Dad? Yes, I like that,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heartslabyul Dorm......

" We are about to commence two challenges for the housewarden position at Heartslabyul House.
The first challenger is Ace Trappola. The second challenger is Deuce Spade.
The current housewarden they have challenged is Riddle Rosehearts.
Now, in accordance with the duel rules, please remove the magic-sealing collars as they would provide an unfair disadvantage,".

I watched the fight between the crowd. The collar on Deuce and Ace neck has vanished " Ah! FINALLY, the dumb collar is off!" Ace said.

" Enjoy your moment of freedom. The collar will be back on soon enough.
I could hardly believe it when I heard you two intended to duel me. Is this a joke?". (Riddle)

" Do I look like I'm joking?" (Ace)

" I'd never propose a duel as a joke," (Deuce)

"  Hmph. Have it your way. Let us get this over with," (Riddle)

Cater whisper to Riddle " Uh, Riddle, what do you want to do about today's afternoon tea?"." A foolish question. You know that the rules stipulate I take my tea every day at 4 p.m. sharp," Riddle said, confident.

" It's just that it's already past 3:30...," (Cater)

" And you fear that I will be late? All the more reason to end this promptly.
It appears I have little time to waste. Rather than facing my opponents in succession, I will take on both at once," (Riddle)

Most of the Heartslabyul student cheer for Riddle, but deep down they afraid of him. I could clearly tell by their body language and speak.

" Cowards," (Deuce)

" Myah. I got a bad feelin' about this," (Grim)

"  Hey, at least we got a plan!" (Ace)

Riddle glance to Crowely " Headmage, please give us the signal,"." When the mirror I've thrown shatters upon the ground, that is your signal to begin.

Ready... Go!"

" OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

Same collar instantly locked at Deuce and Ace neck, again! Aiyo, it's so fast I think I see my death flashes!!

" Urrrgh... Not again. I didn't even have time to finish my spell!" (Ace)

" He shut us down like it was nothing...," (Deuce)

" Visualization is key to spell casting.
The better you are at accurately visualizing your magic's effects, the stronger and more precise it will be.
It would appear Mr. Rosehearts has finely honed his magic," (Crowely)