᯽Book 1.6: The Party᯽

" .....why the fuck are you here again?"

I crossed my arms, leaning against the door. Standing outside is Deuce, Ace and Grim.

The Ramshackle dorm has been fixed and rebuild ( because of Crowley got beat up by Crewel).

" We....need a place to stay for the Unbirthday Party tomorrow,"." Yeah no shit," I raised my eyebrows.

Deuce step in " Can we stay for awhile at your dorm? Until this being sorted through...,".

I blinked at him , sighed " Fine....You two lucky Deuce is nice boy,".

" Come in. But take off your shoe," I walked inside. They nod, and put the shoes inside, walking with only wearing socks. " I thought this dorm is abandoned....how?".

I looked at Ace with a grinned " Me and Crewel threat Crowely. And I have his card,".

" YOU WHAT!?" the trios look at me with shocked. I took out a black card, with Crowely names on it.

" Y/N, you'll be in big trouble if he finds out!"." Nah, Crewel cover my back. I'm his favorite student after all," I smirked. The trio sighed with my mischief behavior.

Soon, the night falls quickly......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good mooorning! Did you all enjoy your sleepover? Did you bond over pillow fights and card games?" {Cater}

" Berambus mu," (Fuck off)

Cater blinked confused, but Ace reply his questions " Oh, good morning, Cater. We did play some cards, yeah.

But only Old Maid, 'cause that was the only one Grim knew how to play,".

" And I still got the old maid every time, dang it!" {Grim}

" Let's just say Grim doesn't have a very good poker face," {Deuce}

Cater nod understood " Well, you should get one of the tarts we made yesterday and go apologize to Riddle.

And you should probably hurry, because after the trouble yesterday, we're a little short-handed,"." What does that mean?" Ace ask.

" Don't worry. I've totes got it under control. Anyway, off to the party we go!" {Cater}

" Y/N! Let's go!" {Grim}

" Huh?? This has nothing to do with me. I'm cleaning this big ass dorm. Just go,"

The four of them nod, and leave me and the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everytime I clean the dorm, a black ink drop into a puddle. I'm not sure what does it mean? Is it because of the Disney Villain? Perhaps more?

Regardless, I feel something weird. A danger, and a bad situation. I stop what I was doing, and rushed out.

" Where are you going?" {Ghost}

" I feel like something bad gonna happen. Look after the dorm!"

~~~~~~~~~

I arrived just in time at Heartslabyul dorm. Because I was uninvited to the party, I just hide myself in the maze. Took a peek, and I could hear the iconic words.

" Off! With! Your! Heads!"

Now those trios idiot got collared by Riddle. I slammed my palm to my face. How can they be Heartslabyul student!?

" I did read that Rule 562 state no chestnut tart on Unbirthday Party. And they make him chestnut tart for apologize gift, goodness their stupid," I sighed.