ヮBook 2.2: Spelldrive Who?ヮ

" Wtf is Spelldrive?"

I deadpan look at the headmage and my idiot friend. After the whole meeting and explain about overblot, that bastard told me that he was busy with Spelldrive.

" Dude, Y/N... You've never heard of Spelldrive?!" Ace ask me in shock, followed by Deuce" It's a world-famous sport! There's even a pro league and a world championship tournament,".

" Anjir, I'm from another world,"

" Oh....right," {Ace}

" I ain't never heard of this either!" {Grim}

Ace look at us, explain" Spelldrive is a sport played by competing teams of seven people.
Basically, players battle for control of a disc and earn points by drivin' it into the enemy team's goal.
The team with the most points wins!".

My brain went blurry for a second, the light bulb. " Ohh.... it's basically soccer then,"." Soccer? What now?" Deuce asked.

" Hm. I've not heard of such a game, but I'll look it up the next time I'm at the library.
Perhaps it will yield some sort of clue," {Crowley}

" Oh, man, I just realized that Y/N would have a hard time actually playing," {Ace}

" Yeah? Why's that?" {Grim}

" You need magic to play.
Not only do you move the disc with magic, but you use it to attack and defend, too," {Deuce}

" The flashier the magic, the better-it's how players show off their skills!" {Ace}

I deadpan to them " That's more like a Quidditch to me. Y'all using broom to fly and shit, right?"." Wait, how did you know that?" Grim asked me, both hand at his hips.

" I remember seeing how they played that stuff thought. Not here, but in the movie,"

" Hmm..I really wanna see that movie Y/N's being talking," {Deuce}

" That is why Night Raven College is known throughout the world as a leader in the sport!

This school has produced countless pro players!
That's why our interdorm Spelldrive tournaments attract attention even from pro league recruiters.

Also, those simply looking for up-and-coming magicians use the event to scout hopeful candidates.
Yes, the tournament is quite an affair.
The campus will be full of visitors and lined with various kiosks.

And the main event will be captured by television cameras and broadcast worldwide," {Crowely}

'what the hell is this, WWE or NBA???'

Grim eyes lit up" It's broadcast throughout the world?!
So you're sayin' that if I were to play in this tournament-and win of course-the whole world would see it?!"." Of course! Players who excel at the tournament invariably attract great attention.
Both from the pro leagues and the public at large!" Crowely exclaimed.

" In your case, the magic would barely even matter. Just having a monster like you out there is sure to turn heads," {Deuce}

" It's settled, then! I'm gonna train around the clock, join a team, and become a legend!" {Grim}

" Alas, Grim, you cannot enter," {Crowely}

Grim excitement stop there " ....Wait, what?"." Did you not hear me speak the word "interdorm" multiple times?
Your dorm doesn't even have seven members. Therefore, you cannot enter the tournament,". Crowely state.

" Whaaaaaat?! No faaaaair!" {Grim}

" But there's plenty else to do, from tending to the grounds to selling drinks in the stands!
Those who stand upon the field are not the only stars of tournament day," {Crowely}