|Bonus: Weird Malaysian Do| {1}

Hi hi! I'm back! Sorry for not updating for awhile.

The reason is I've been busy with college. And college work is a lot. Now that I have finished all my classes, I can finally write.

This chapter is about weird things Y/N does as a Malaysian. As a Malaysian myself, I took do this sometimes. Pls enjoy

Warning:

-there will be a full Malaysian sentence with no translation.

-swear

-Abusing Crowley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.Complain about the weather

" Babi, panas sial!" (Shit, it's hot as fuck!)

Y/N fan themselves with a USB fan on their hand. The weather of Twisted Wonderland can be very ungodly, it's sucks! It's not like Y/N not used to the hot weather, but it's hotter than Malaysia itself!.

Deuce cover his head with his potionlogy book. " It is....man, I could go for an ice cream,"." Man, you two are so weak! Can't handle the heat!" Ace laughed his butt off.

" Bitch, I'm not looking for death by stroke,"

" I think it will be slightly ran soon...,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cafeteria

Y/N stare at the window, mumbled in irritated." It's raining. Geez when will it stop?"." Just now you complain about the hot weather, and now you complain about raining?" Ace mutter.

" Does Wonderland has no sense of weather or something?"." Could you stop complaining?" Grim said, eating his tuna can. Y/N grumble as they continue eating.

After awhile, they walked at the park. Y/N feel the weather is dull, as they look up, there's no sun. " What the fuck is this weather? Where's the sun?"

".....at this point, even if there's snow, Y/N will complain," Deuce mutter, while Ace and Grim nod agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. Going to the pasar malam

Y/N missed visiting pasar malam, or night market. So, Y/N decided to ask his non documents adopted father Crewel. " Dad, does Twisted Wonderland has night market?"." Night market huh? Why do you ask?"

" I wanna go there tonight,"

" You can ask someone to accompany you,"

Crewel reply, as he ruffles Y/N's hair, and left for class. Y/N thought to themselves. So they decided to drag two people.

"...why did you drag me here?" Jamil state, as he crossed his arms while walking. Y/N smile " Oh come on! I need a bud go accompany with me,"." But you bring Azul,".

Y/N looked at Azul, who smile warmly with that business look. " I wanna go out with you two. Is it a crime?" Jamil can't help but slightly flushed, then he reply "F...fine...just a bit,".

The night market is like old time to Y/N. Y/N awestruck by the beautiful sight, as they look around. " Ah, I missed this,"." You seem to be familiar with a place like this...," Azul reply, slightly felt disgusted with the loud environment and copyright product.

" I used to go to the night market when I was a kid, for fun and food. It's always a good memory,".

" I see...,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3. Crave Malaysian food when you're overseas

Y/N, who decided it will be a great idea to lay down Riddle's lap, mutter " I wanna eat Nasi Lemak so bad...,"." Nase....Lemak?" Riddle asked, as his ungloved hand stroke Y/N's cheek.

"Rose, what's that?"." It's my country national dish, and my favorite. I missed it to eat so much....,". Riddle nod understood. For someone who came from another world, it must be hard for Y/N to have access to their country dishes.

Y/N look at Riddle " And I missed the roti canai with the Tarik too....it was so good to eat it in the morning....,"." Rose....," Riddle tone slightly sad, hearing it.

" You think Trey can cook for me if I gave him the recipe?"

" Who knows? You can try if you like, Rose,"

Y/N nod, continue feeling comfortable with Riddle's touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4. Pray that they win gold medals so we can demand for public holiday.

" Oh dear the power of anime and manga on my shoulder, let our school got a gold medal for this competition,"

Y/N pray, watching a fight between NRC with other school magic. Lilia chuckle to Y/N prays " You really wanted our school to win huh? That's very-,"

" Ah no. I just want public holiday,"

"...what?"

When the NRC one, Y/N went straight to Crowley. " So, tomorrow holiday right? We won a gold medal,"." Huh? No, there's no holiday tomorrow for I am gracious!" Crowley reply happily.

But not for long......

Later

"Leona, why is Crowley laying on the floor?"

"The herbivore demanded a holiday after our school won medal,"

The NRC witness the Headmaster himself, being hit by a slipped by his own student. Y/N asked in irritated voice" Are we getting holidays or no?"

"Y-YES! FOR I AM GRACIOUS, AS A CELEBRATION FOR OUR VICTORY, TOMORROW IS HOLIDAY!" Crowley cry hysterically. Y/N smile. " Yeah! Holiday! I can play games,"

"Heh....I like that sassy herbivore, Ruggie,"

" Leona what the fuck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5. Mixing a few languages in one sentence

Cafeteria morning, a good way to have breakfast. Y/N was ordering food, when they didn't realize they're not talking to typical normal aunty at some roadside store.

"Uncle, nasi ngan ayam, sambal asing. Air teh taknak ais satu, tapau,"

The staff was stunned, and confused with the language Y/N spoke. Even the student look at them as if they spoke gibberish. " Oh, sorry. I want rice and chicken, and a tea with no ais, take away,".

"Y/N, what in mother queen language was that?" Epel asked, as he sat beside Y/N. Y/N smile " Oh, that's my native language language. Just like you, I sometimes spoke dialect like you,"

Epel nod " I wish I can swear so easily that people won't understand. But it's hard,"." I can teach you some," Epel eyes lighted.

When Vil and Rook walked over, Y/N whisper to Epel. "Psst watch this,."." Good morning, Mademoiselle!" Rook sat beside Vil.

" Ah... Dah datang dah Dua ekor anjing. Malas doh nak dengar hang punyo ceramah pasak barangan kosmetik semuo,"

Vil tilted his head " What is that supposed to mean?"." Oh, it means you two are here. We were just talking about your talk before about cosmetics," Y/N smile, while Epel hold his laughter off.

Rook smile " I'm glad you pay attention of Roi De Poison talk!"." Indeed...ah, let's just eat before my makeup ruined," Vil, unaware, continue eating.

"Y/N...how do you said my ass in your language?" Epel wrote a small note, knowing that Rook can hear it very well. Y/N wrote back. Epel nod.

" Cosmetics pantat ko,"

" Epel, what in world are you saying?"

"Ah, it means cosmetics is pretty," Epel reply. And to his surprised, Vil shrugged it off. After breakfast, Epel whisper to Y/N "Can you teach me more of your language swear?"

" Hoho! Gladly,"

Part2?