(5) Sticks and Stones

A/N 

YALL I JUST REALIZED I NAMED IN THE KID IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER THE SAME NAME AS HIRO IN THIS ONE SO JUST PRETEND THEY HAVE THE SAME NAME

 Flasback |

"C'mon Y/N! Let's build a house!" Hiro tells me gathering items from the ground. 

"Using what? We don't have bricks or glue.." I tell him giving Hiro a frown.

"We can use... Uhhh. These!" Hiro holds up a pile of sticks and stones clumped together.

"Alright, sure." I tell him, unsure if this idea was going to work or not. 

Hiro and I slowly begin building the base, occasionally having one of us go get more materials to build.  Soon enough, after the base, we continued on. Before we knew it we had created a miniature house. 

"Wow.." Hiro says as he takes a few steps back to gaze at the small figure. 

"I didn't think we would actually make a house! It's so cute!" I exclaim with little stars in my eyes. 

"Hey Y/N?" Hiro suddenly asks.

"Promise me we'll be best friends forever. Until we get old an wrinkly!" Hiro runs over and gives me a tight hug. I giggle at his actions and pull away. I grab him by the shoulders and look into his eyes.

"I will always stay your best friend. No matter what!" I reassure him whilst giving him a big smile. 

Time skip 6 years later (They were 10 and now they're 16)

"What the heck Y/N!?" Akia shrieks at me. I hate Akia. I hate this group. They practically bully me everyday.

"C-calm down Hina, she only missed one key. It's not like the piano is gonna fall apart if she misses on-" Hiro butts in only to get cut off.

"BE QUIET HIRO, YOU HAVE NO PART IN THIS CONVERSATION." Akia quickly turns around and pushes Hiro away.

I look at Hiro as he gets shoved and pushed away by Akia. Everyone else just staring as the scene unfolds before them. 

"Akia stop! It's my fault just stop shoving him!" I scream. I can feel the tears trying to break free and pour out from my eyes. 

"Y/N, are you... crying??" Akia asks seconds before laughter. Soon enough, everyone else in the group except for Hiro began laughing like crazy hyenas. 

"Y-You're so w-weak HAHA!" Akia said through laughs and giggles.

"I'm so done w-with you haha.." Akia begins. "Raise your hand if you want Y/N out of this group?"

What?

Kick me out?

What is she talking about?

Suddenly everyone raises their hands. Hiro looks at me worriedly. Like he's never gonna see me again. I look at him, tears falling down my cheeks and dripping off my chin. I look to the floor as tears soak the wood. I pick of up bag and head for the door. Before I reach for the door handle, I turn around and look at Hiro. 

"Let's build a house together again okay?" I smile and wave to Hiro and leave.

Hiro's POV

I watch Y/N leave as she says those words. I can feel hot tears flow out of my eyes and dribble down my cheeks. It was now my turn to cry. Knowing Akia, she'll probably make me stop talking to Y/N. Block all contact between Y/N and me. 

"Alright Hiro! Gimme your phone!" Akia says holding out her hand in front of me.

Knew it. 

| End of Flashback |