(15) the christmas sleepover (part 2)

tsukasa POV

alright. today, it is MY job to bring rui and y/n together. no matter what it takes! they. will. get. together. i know rui had told me to tell no one about our little conversation, but i just had to tell emu! she would be helping me carry out this plan of mine.

currently we're about to watch a movie together. we were all gathered in the living room, picking out a movie. y/n, emu, nene, and rui sat on the floor, while i and everyone else sat on the couch. it was quite a large couch but it sadly couldn't fit us all. 

"i'll go and get us the snacks." akito mentions, getting up and heading to the kitchen. perfect. y/n begins to giggle as she quickly gets up and takes akito's spot on the couch. even better!

now that y/n is seated on the couch, i can get her and rui to sit next to each other. on the floor, y/n sat between emu and nene, but now that she's on the couch, i can place rui right to her!

i got up and started towards the kitchen. "im gonna go help akito! rui, you can take my spot."

"are you sure? the floor may be carpeted but it's clearly not as comfortable as the couch if y/n decided to run up to the couch."

"nono, it's fine! i can handle the floor. in addition, i MUST talk to emu about something." i say, striking a pose and walking to the kitchen. 

behind me, i can hear rui shuffling around and when i'm sure nobody's looking, i turn to check. 

PERFECT!! HAHAHAA

rui had taken the empty spot next to y/n... yes yes yes.. my plan is working!

"what're you doing standing there and starin' at them??" akito questions me. 

"i- uhm- here! lemme help you with that" i stall, quickly snatching a few snacks from his arms.

i giggle as i place the snacks on the coffee table. emu notices why i'm giggling, and giggles along with me. 

"are you guys okay? you're giggling like little kids..." an asks us. i tell her it's nothing as she goes back to hugging kohane. 

i sit down on the floor next to emu as we continue giggling quietly. soon, the main part of our plan will go into action! we already know rui will be sleeping next to y/n, but so will hiro... so how can we get  him to NOT sleep next to her. y/n decided on him sleeping next to her. what if we just place a pillow barrier in between them? no... that would make both of them suspicious..

i kept thinking of ideas, but none of them would seem to work. i guess we'll just have to trust rui with this task. they MUST get together!!

y/n POV

i scrolled through the selection of movies until i finally found one that seemed interesting. 

"guys, this movie just released recently, do you guys wanna watch it? i asked, hovering the selection over the movie. 

everyone agreed and we decided to play the movie. the movie we'd chosen was drifting home. (a/n: i literally just watched this anime and i cried so many times ;-; it's such a good movie, you guys should fs watch it ;) i'll be sure not to put any spoilers in this chapter just in case some of you would like to watch it.)

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MOVIE

 oh my god. my eyes were wide open once the credits began to show itself on the screen. i sighed as a couple of tears began to roll down my cheeks. 

before i knew it, i was crying. 

"y-y/n, are you alright??" rui said, turning to me worriedly. 

"y/n, why are you crying? did something happen?" ena questioned as she rushed up to me. akito stood up to get a better look at me.