extra chapter (when rui is sick)

y/n pov

i was now making my way towards rui's house after he had texted me saying he was sick, and couldn't come to practice today. i got worried, told miku what had happened, and left right away.

i rang the doorbell, but when no one answered, i rang it again.

finally, rui slowly opened the door.

"ahh, y/n! come on in" rui said with a stuffed nose.

i sighed as we both walked up to his room. i told him not to stay in the cold for too long, but he didn't listen..

i started pestering rui with questions "are you feeling alright? do you need tea?"

"no, no, im just fine. i just need rest." he replied.

"i don't care, ill go make you some soup." i said as i quickly ran to the kitchen to whip something up.

i took out the chicken broth, took some noodles, and cooked it. once i finished that, i placed in some heated up chicken. not the fanciest, but good enough to eat.

i walked back to rui's room with the tray in my hands.

"here you go, eat slowly" i said as i placed the tray on his nightstand.

smiling, he said, "y/n.. could you feed me? i don't think my hands seem to be working right now.. must be because of my cold?"

i gave him an unamused expression, and then complied. i knew he wouldn't give up if i didnt do so. i took the chopsticks and picked up a good cluster of warm noodles. i brought the chopsticks to his lips, and he slowly ate. i picked up the soul spoon and did the same.

after eating, i told rui to just rest, and NOT go on his phone or think about any other robots. he needed to rest his brain.

he sighed. "it's going to be so boring though... wait.. how about you lie down with me? so i can have someone to hug!" he said raising his arms, gesturing for a hug.

blush quickly rose to my cheeks and i no words to say.

rui gently took my hand and pulled me towards him onto the bed. before i knew it, i was right next to him with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"rui! what if i get sick??" i questioned.

"it's alright, 'cause then we could take care of each other." he replied as he nuzzled his face into my neck. i smiled at the idea of him scurrying around just to find a bottle of medicine.

i turned over to my side to face him, and kissed his forehead.

"i love you" i softly said.

he didnt respond.

i looked down at him to see a sleeping purple haired man. i smiled once again, and let him sleep.

"get better for me, ok?"

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

thank you for reading!! this chapter is more of a fuller chapter to make up for the weeks i havent posted.

im glad you guys are enjoying my book, and ty again for reading!! have a nice day/night/evening :))