22. tsukasa's troubles

y/n pov

it had already been a few weeks since rui and i had started dating. luckily, all our fans were supportive and happy about our relationship.

we were all currently hanging out in sekai, just enjoying some time with the group. miku and rin decided to come along as well. kaito was probably off somewhere in wonderland looking for ice cream.

"eeee you and rui look so cute together!!" rin squealed as she jumped around.

"thank you haha." i smiled as miku came back with snacks for all of us.

"oh! and i heard emu and nene are together tooo!! awh. i guess that just leaves tsukasa as the single pringle.." rin's face switched from happy to sad.

"well im sure my poses will catch a beautiful woman's eye soon enough! just you wait!" tsukasa said, posing after his short speech.

saki's pov

tsukasa walked into my room, sulking as he slouched.

"tsukasa? what happened??" i asked, putting down my phone.

instead of responding, he face planted onto his bed, mumbling something over and over again. i looked at him, confused.

he then turned around, looking up at the ceiling. he sighed, turning to his side.

"saki? am i gonna be alone for the rest of my life??" he questions.

i giggle at his question, smiling at him. "why? are you jealous because everyone is dating someone?"

"no! of course not! im the great tsukasa, and i dont need anyone!" he shouted, quickly sitting up and pumping his fists.

"you're not gonna be alone for the rest of your life." i laugh again as i throw a pillow at his face. "it's just not your time!"

"y'know what? i dont care if i'll be alone! because i am a star!!" tsusaka quickly exclaimed. he has hastily stood from his bed, striking pose after pose.

soon, it was time to eat dinner.

y/n pov

"y/n! can you help me real quick?" i hear ena call out to me.

i put down whatever i was doing, standing up and leaving my room. "alright, im coming!

once i enter her room, i see her holding two sets of colored pencils. one set with neutral colors, and the other set with more vibrant colors.

"which set do you think will match?" she asked, referring to the fresh painting on her canvas. the painting seemed to be an image of a sekai. an empty sekai. i pointed to the neutral colors.

"this one would fit." i say.

"alright, thanks y/n." ena thanks me as i leave her room, closing the door behind me. i went back to my room, picking up my phone and glancing through my notifications.

then, i notice a specific text. it's from hiro..?

"hey y/n. sorry to bother you, but i need to talk to you. its very important. 🙏"

huh? what could be so important?

during the weeks when rui and i started dating, hiro and i came to the conclusion to stay friends. soon after, he met a girl at his school. he was always talking about her and was always so excited to see her. i then figured out he had a crush on this girl.

i grinned, thinking that he wanted to talk about his crush again.

"alright, let's meet at the cafe again."