Enemies to Lovers - Su x Reader

Requested by OliviaIsAWeeb.

...

"Captain (Y/N) will be demoted from here on out. She will be assigned to another division as punishment for her insubordination."

Your stature had been abdicated because of him. It was no sooner that you got replaced by another promising cadet, another blow to your ego. Something you were unwilling to let go.

It was because of one man that your reputation fell, the person whom you failed to assassinate.

...

You had sought to rewrite all the wrongs this world has succumbed you to. However, it proves to be infeasible to execute.

"I'm sorry," Aponia utter in a delicate tone despite the heated glare sent her way. "This was the only solution that we were able to come up with that Su would agree to."

At the mention of his name, your acrimony shifted to the closed eye male leaning against the wall. Of course, he's the one behind your plight.

"It's fine." You assure. "I can keep my hands from dirtying themselves from unfavorable bugs."

"Hygiene is essential to a professional doctor so I am far from 'dirty' compared to some."

Your brow twitch and your body remain glued in place, unable to strike the man down.

No harm is to come to Su.

You inwardly curse your unfortunate predicament. No way were you going to expose your frustration with your predicament.

"I have no interest in killing you, let alone letting your vile blood stain my blade."

"I'm afraid that's hard to believe, Sergeant."

How you wish to wrap your hands around his lithe neck and squeeze. Aponia's discipline remains firmly in place so you could only scowl at him.

"I like her." Kalpas muses.

The combatant's words brought a smirk to your face and a frown to Su's.

"At least one person appreciates me, Su." You sweetly told much to his irk.

He opens his mouth.

"Now now!" Elysia steps in before the situation could get out of hand. "(Y/N) isn't a part of them anymore so she won't harm anyone."

"I doubt that," Su mumbled quietly, purposely vocal enough for you to hear.

You ignore his attempt to provoke a reaction out of you.

Not wanting to get on number two's bad side you say, "Rest assured, I have no intention of hurting anyone unless my orders call for it."

Elysia nods with a smile dancing on her face. "Of course, I understand. We welcome you as the 14th Flame-Chaser."

"Elysia, she's dangerous."

You rolled your eyes at Su's incessant assumptions.

"She's already been disciplined by Aponia." Elysia reasons and looks to you. "Just make sure to check in tomorrow morning for your assignment."

You barely register her words, more keen on the grey-haired male.

"I can't even hurt you even if I wanted to." You snapped. "If you recall a certain someone is to blame."

His response was instant. "A countermeasure."

Just when you were able to bite back, MOTH's number one steps forward.