Su relationship headcanons

Requested by Eterniityx.

...

How you met

The two of you met at work. You were new and Su was kind enough to show you around, much to the coworkers' jealousy which consisted of mostly females. The female doctors never got physical with you, but that didn't stop them from giving you a hard time. You didn't pay it any mind. It wasn't anything you couldn't handle. However, their actions escalated when the two of you started dating.

When he finds out you're being bullied

Su was not as blind as most people perceive him to be. He was fully aware of his coworkers' disdain for you. Su regrets to admit that it took him much longer to understand the situation at hand than it should have. As your boyfriend, he should have known. He should have been there for you. Of course, being the benevolent person you are, you forgave him and even went as far as to comfort him when it should have been him doing the comforting. Not you. You truly were too good for this world, too good for him. He was honored to have been chosen by a wonderful, kind-hearted person such as yourself.

Su finds himself frowning at the thought of you getting harassed for something you were not responsible for. Why should you be punished for his attraction towards you? Why should you have to deal with this? Why?

No one gets away with hurting you. He'll make sure of it. Afterward, he'll shower you with kisses, promising to never allow anything or anyone to harm you again. If you had bruises, he'll treat them. Then he would kiss them, flustering you with his boldness.

When you're having a bad day

Su has always known how you were feeling. He dare say, he was an expert when it comes to you. If you were having a bad day, he'd know and he would see to it that you were cared for, physically and mentally. The man would personally send you home to rest if he had to and would take over your workload much to your objection. Your protest was quickly swallowed by his oh-so-tempting lips that may or may not have played a role in your acceptance. You'd let it slide since he was so handsome.

You would make sure to reward him with a kiss before he leaves which may or may not have resulted in the man staying for a couple of more minutes, just to be spoiled by your lips.

When you move in with him

It's no surprise when Su gives you a key to the Golden Courtyard, the residence he was currently staying at. It wasn't enough to see you during work so he had you move in with him. Of course, you accepted his proposition. He wasn't the only one missing his significant other after all.

When you meet his friends/new roommates

You were nervous to meet your new roommates, to say the least, but Su, like the considerate and loving man he is, silenced your worries with a gentle squeeze of your hand and a kiss to go along with it.

"Do not worry, my friends will welcome you with open arms."

The moment the two of you stepped into the house, a loud crackle sounded. You immediately grabbed the closest thing to you which was Su. It was only then that you notice confetti falling from the sky. You blinked, confused.

Your boyfriend chuckles at your reaction and tells you to not fret as it was simply his friends welcoming you into your new home. Your face burns, mortified by the fact that his friends witness you in such an embarrassing state. The first impression is always the one to be remembered. Su squeezes your hand, comforting you. You managed to squeeze his hand back.