GOLDEN COURTYARD [LIMITED EDITION]

Greetings Captains,

After the snow melts come the start of a new season, a new year. I'm happy to present to you all the GOLDEN COURTYARD request page. It's officially open for requests. Before we can get started, there are a few things we need to address.

The first is rules. The rules will remain the same and can be found in the first chapter of this book should anyone need them. I ask that everyone follow the guidelines I have set and put all requests for the GOLDEN COURTYARD on this page. This makes things easier for me. I have originally written that prompts are optional, but it would be great if your request had an idea that goes with it, just to help me and MaTcHu0210 out.

The second is the timeline for this page. I'm sure everyone has noticed that the title of this page has with it the word LIMITED EDITION. What I meant by this is that this page will be open only for an extended period. MaTcHu0210 and I have decided to leave this page up for at least two months just so that everyone can have a chance to watch the animation if they haven't and make a request.

Lastly, I would like to talk about the other two request pages that I have. My priorities will be here rather than there which means that I won't be doing any other requests besides the ones from here. I'm sorry to disappoint a few people, but for me and my friend to get these requests done, we have to focus solely on this one. That means no other pages will be open except this one. I also ask that prompts be within the storyline of the animation.

Once we are done with this request page, we will focus on other requests, but this page comes first. I'm sorry for talking a lot, but I felt that I needed to make a few things clear before I can allow people to send in their requests. I'm done talking now so I'll let you all go do whatever you need to do, whether it's coming up with a request or catching up on the animation you missed.

Come up with a request you are most proud of and comment it down below.

Thank you.

— Author-chan ^^

───────────────────────────────

STATUS: CLOSED

FLAME-CHASERS:

KEVIN ❝I prepared instant noodles

KEVIN
❝I prepared instant noodles. Want some, (Y/N)?❞

 Want some, (Y/N)?❞