9

Luca POV

I woke up in little space and Dady was still sound asleep. I bit the inside of my mouth and though about what to do. I really want juice... I thought about it for a minute and the more I thought the more wanted it. I gonna get juice.. I quietly opened the door and peeked out into the hallway and when I saw no one there, I waddled into the kitchen. I opened a few cabinets and eventually found cups and plates. I reached up and picked up a ceramic cup, holding it tight with both hands. It had little rainbows on it and I smiled. I set it down on the counter and debated if I should open the fridge.

Would that be rude..? I fidgeted and heard my tummy make noise. I made my way back to the room and gently shook Dady, the longer he stayed asleep, the more I regret trying to wake him. Just as I was about to give up, he opened his eyes and rubbed his eyes.
"Baby..?" He softly asked. I shifted my weight from one leg to another before asking him.
"D-dady can I open the fridge..?" I asked quietly. He nodded, laying back down and rubbing his eyes.
"Mtays.. Thanks dady.." I said, walking on my tip toes into the kitchen. I tried to open the fridge as quiet as possible and found a bottle of orange juice. I put it up on the counter and closed the fridge, opening the juice. I tried my best to be carefull, I really did...

I tried to pour it into the cup but instead accidentally knocked it off the counter. I gasped really loud and set the juice down on the counter again and stepped back from the broken cup. I felt tears flood my eyes and whined. The tears streamed down my face and I tried not to make noise while I cried. I bent down and picked up the glass I could until one cut my hand.
"Owie...!" I cried, holding my hand out so I didn't get blood on anything. I stood in the kitchen, not knowing what to do in this situation. Tears flowed down my face and blurred my vision and I decided to try and get Dady to help me... I waddled around the broken glass and hurried into Dady's room, holding my good hand under the one with the cut, trying to catch the blood so I didn't get it anywhere.

I stepped into the bedroom and tried my hardest not to sound like I was crying while I talked.
"D-Dady!" I exclaimed, breathing as deep as I could so I didn't panic.
"Help plees..." Dady slowly opened his eyes again, at first just seeing me crying.
"Fuck.." He mumbled "Baby, whats wrong?!" I held my hand out to Dady and saw him go kinda pale, which made me cry harder. He quickly sat up and hurried into the bathroom and I waddled after him. I don't want Dady to leave me..

He flung open the bathroom cabinet and pulled out a first-aid kit, me behind him. I held my hand over the sink and sobbed hard, trying to catch my breath and failing.
"D-dady!!" I cried out, giving up on trying to stay clean and and reached up toward Dady. He picked me up and set me on the sink counter. He took my hand and pressed it to the shirt I was wearing. I tried to pull it away.
"I-I make a mess!" I cried out.
"Bubbas, hold it there please. Please, I don't want it to keep bleeding, so hold it here while I get the stuff to wrap it, mkay?" He tried to reason with me. I sniffled and tried to stop my tears flowing as I held my hand to the shirt.

He grabbed gauze, medical wrap, and hydrogen peroxide from the first-aid kit. I sniffled and Dady took my hand, held it over the sink, and poured hydrogen peroxide over the cut. This one didn't hurt, but I didn't wanna have to get it all cleaned yet. I just wanted Dady to hold me but.. I know he's just doing what's best for me.. He put gauze other the wound and wrapped it up, taping it with medical tape. I sniffled and Dady picked me up, rubbing my back and rocking me.
"Shhh.. what's wrong..?" He gently asked me.

"I-i don wan be in truble..!" I exclaimed, slowly getting my breathing back to normal. He frowned and held me closer.
"Baby, Dadys not mad.. You're not in trouble. I don't care what happened, I just know you got hurt and I only care that you're okay now.." He soothed me, rocking me. I heard someone's footsteps coming downstairs and I hid my face. I poked Dady gently to get his attention. He looked at me as if to encourage me to go on.
"M-mess... I made mess.." I tried to tell him, pointing in the direction the kitchen is. He nodded in understanding at the same time as Marcus reached the bottom of the stairs.
"Hey!" Dady exclaimed towards Marcus, getting his attention. "I broke a cup in the kitchen, and I've not gotten the glass cleaned up yet." He told his roommate, taking the blame for me. I sniffled and tried to wipe my tears away.

Marcus nodded and eyeing me up and down before he continued to the kitchen and outside through the front door.
"I-I clean it.." I told Dady, trying to get down. He shook his head.
"No, no, let me clean it. You're too small, love. Daddy doesn't want you getting hurt again," He said, kissing my lips. I felt myself getting farther into my little space.. I don't know why but when Dady calls me small or a baby it makes me feel even smaller. I laid my head on Dady and sniffled a bit. I babbled at him and he just nodded, carrying me into the kitchen. He sat me down at the table and told me, "Be good, stay here while Dady cleans up, mkay?" I nodded and laid my head on the table.

He turned around, picking up the large pieces of glass carefully and dumping them in the trash can. Then he picked up a broom and swept up the small pieces, also dumping it in the trash.
"All clean!" He said, setting the broom down and reaching for me. I quickly put my arms out for him to pick me up, which he did. I giggled and held him tight. He smiled softly and brought me into his room, tossing me down on the bed. I smiled and laid on the bed, reaching for Dady to lay with me.

Kayden POV

I flopped down on the bed next to Luca and held him tight. He seems really little, like younger than normal.
"Bubby, how old are you?" I asked, catching his attention. He shrugged and put my thumb in his mouth, teething on it.
"E-eat..?" He gently asked around my thumb. I smiled and nodded.
"Of course baby!" I said. I'm just happy he wants to eat. I sighed and shoved myself off the bed, picking up Luca and taking him into the kitchen. He smiled and held me close, leaning down and gently biting me. I groaned softly but continued to try and find something for him to eat.
"Do you want toast?" I asked him, setting him on the counter top. He nodded and played with his fingers. I grabbed the bread and popped it into the toaster.

Luca was staring at me, like he didn't know what I was doing. He looked up at me, catching me looking at him, and looked like he was gonna ask me something. I gently rubbed his back, silently encouraging him.
"W-what that do..?" He asked, seaming serious. Did he really not know what a toaster was? His expression seamed dead serious so I figured I'd explain.
"It cooks the bread, and makes it toast." I said, a bit awkwardly. I've never had to explain what a toaster does before.

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my torso.
"Sorry.." He mumbled, hiding his face. I rubbed his head and his back.
"Aw Love, it's okay. Have you never had a toaster..?" I asked gently. I didn't wanna be insensitive, but I was curious.. He shook his head and sniffled a little.
"M-my parents didn reely hav alot of stuff for me.." He mumbled.
"What do you mean baby..?" I asked, not talking in much more than a whisper. Luca shifted on the counter and I could see him messing with the inside of his mouth again before answering.

"My mom an dad didn't really care about me I guess.." He said, kind of tearing up. "That's what they said atleast.."
"That's what who said Love?" I asked, more and more questions and filling my head. He shrugged a little.
"I don really know.. my parents said if I took them about what was goin on, I'd be in trouble.." He said, his voice faltering a little. I pulled him against me and held him tight.
"Was it CPS..?" I asked. I had a bad feeling. CPS didn't normally do a good job again helping kids in general, let alone getting them out of bad house holds.
"I think so.." He mumbled. I think he's falling out of his little space.

I heard the toast pop up, catching his attention. I grabbed a plate from the cabinet and quickly picked it up and set it on the plate. I opened the fridge and took out strawberry jelly, grabbing a butter knife and opening the jar. He reached for it and make a pouty face. I smiled and scooped out a little on the knife and held it in front of his mouth. He giggled and opened his mouth for me. I giggled and put the jelly in his mouth. He swung his legs happily and ate it.
"Y-yummy!" He said, smiling and biting his lip. He made grabby hand toward the jar and look at me with puppy eyes.

I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and scooped out a little more. I put it in his mouth and stared at his lips. He looked so cute.. I gently grabbed his chin and tilted his head up, slowly inching closer and closer.
"Can I kiss you..?" I asked, quietly. He nodded slightly and leaned closer, pressing our lips together. I kissed him gently at first, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him close. He whimpered and kissed me back. I picked him up by his ass and carried him to my room, pushing through the door and closing it behind me. I moved over to the bed and dropped him onto it.