15

'Hey, Babyyy. I'm sorry I blocked u, Daddy got mad but can u blame me? U didn't asnwer me and I thought you weren't interested anymore :((  but now I'm back and I was hoping we could do something like we used to ;))'

Thats what the message said. I stared at it dumbfounded. It was my old caregiver... Daddy peeked over my shoulder when he saw me looking between him and my phone. He sighed and held me close.
"Who's he?" Dady asked, rubbing my tummy.
"My last Dady.." I mumbled, chewing on my teether. "T-the icky one.." Dady smirked and held his hand out for my phone. I handed it to him, confused.
"Wanna send him a picture or you and me?" He asked, smugly. I nodded alot and giggled. Dady turned me around in his lap and opened the camera, kissing my lips gently and snapping a picture.

He pulled away and sent it, hugging me close to his body. I saw the 'sent' turn into 'read' and his text bubble pop up and dissappear a few times before the call screen popped up. I felt my tummy flip flop but Dady answered it.
"What the fuck Luca?!! How could you, you fuckung whore!!" The voice from the phone screamed. I looked at Dady, getting sad. He frowned and held me. Before my old dady could say anything else, Dady cut him off.

"Yo, don't you fucking talk to him like that! You're literally an Abusive asshole and I hope you rot in hell. Scratch that, I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A FUCKING BUS YOU DUMB FUCKING BITCH! I PRAY YOURE DICK GETS CAUGHT IN A CAR DOOR AND RIPS OFF YOUR GOD DAMN PELVIS!!!" Dady screamed at him, smashing the hang up button, sighing and slouching against the bed frame.
"He's a bitch..." Dady mumbled before staring to type again.
"Bitch..?" I asked, tilting my head a bit jn confusion. Why would Dady stand up for me.. I just called him mean names earlier. He nodded and rubbed my back.
"Yes, absolutely. That's the one occasion you can say that, you can call him a bitch. Cause he is." Dady said, making me giggle before I looked back at the phone. Dady was texting him again.

'Wtf!? Damn whore can't keep you're hands off a guy for more than 2 hours can you?!' My ex sent.

'Yep, he hangs onto me 24/7 and he's cute asf too. I would've sent you a picture of us doing something else, but he's little and I don't take advantage of people when they aren't in the mindset to even give consent :)' Dady replied, smiling at himself.

I giggled a bit, seeing his contact turn from online to unavailable. Dady exited out of the messages, turning off my phone.
"Moving on from that, I've got work in a few hours Bubbas." He said, making me pout a little. I nodded regardless though.
"Mtays Dady.." I mumbled, laying on him.
"You could color or watch TV or take a shower, honestly whatever you want as long as it's not upstairs." He said, kissing my forhead. I nodded along, holding him close.
"Speaking of, I need one. You wanna shower with me?" Dady asked, slipping out of the bed.
"Mhm!" I agreed, getting out after him.

He grabbed two towels and his phone, carrying me into the bathroom and setting me ontop of the sink. He turned his phone on, putting on a playlist and turning on the water and feeling it. I kicked my feet and they gently hit the cabinet. Dady pulled the curtain closed and redirected he water from the tap to the shower head. He hung up the towels and began undressing me. He slipped off my pants, boxers, and shirt before taking off his owns. Dady picked me up and set me down in the shower, stepping in behind me. I stood under the water and let it pour down on me. My hair stuck to my face Dady pushed it from my face, making me smile.

"Much better." He mumbled, taking hair wash and pouring it into my hair and scrubbing it in, doing the same to his next. He did the same to the conditioner and washed our bodies. I stood under the water and the soap rinsed off me. I yawned a bit, the warm water soothing me to the point I was sleepy. Dady rinsed himself off also and stepped out of the shower, helping me out after. I shivered until Dady wrapped the towel around me. He sent me off into the bedroom, him following me soon after. I stood next to Dady's bed while he ruffled through his drawers, pulling out boxers and a t-shirt.

"I gotta do laundry, I can't find any pants that would fit you." He said, dropping the clothes on the mattress and picking me up. He sat me down too, next to the clothes, before going back to his dresser and taking out his uniform.
"I'm changing," Dady warned me before dropping his towel. I quickly covered my eyes with my hands and felt heat rise to my cheeks.
"You can open your eyes." Dady said eventually. I peeked out from my hands and saw him all dressed so I put my hands down.
"Here, lemme get you dressed." Dady said, helping my take my towel off and grabbing my shirt.
"Alright, arms up!" He exclaimed, making me smile. I put them up and Dady pulled the shirt over my head and arms. He pulled it down past my tummy and grabbed the boxers. I put out my leggies and he slid the boxers up them. He helped me stand up on the bed and I grabbed onto his shoulders. He slipped them up to my waist and pulled up my shirt, kissing my tummy.

I giggled and covered my tummy once Dady moved his face. He smiled and picked me up.
"Do you want me to call you on my break?" Dady asked me, looking into my eyes and I nodded fast.
"P-please!" I said, puting my fingers in my mouth. He smiled and nodded.
"Okay, Baby. It'll be sometime around noon that I go on break." Dady said, taking my fingers out of my mouth. I whined and pouted at him.
"Teether." He said before I could complain. I reached for it on the bed and he grabbed it for me, putting it in my mouth. I chewed on it and Dady picked up his phone, checking the time.

"I've got to go, Baby," Dady told me, setting me down on the bed. I pouted and took the teether out of my mouth. I reached for Dady's face and he leaned down, kissing my lips hard. I kissed him back and gently pulled away.
"Bye bye, Dady.." I mumbled, sniffling a bit.
"Bye, Cutie." He said before walking out and calling up to Marcus he was going to work. I heard the door shut and I sighed. I already miss him..