10

I pulled away slightly for a second, us both breathing hard.
"Fuck, Baby.." I whispered, reaching down and rubbing his sides. He whimpered and held my hands against his body.
"I'm big.." He told me softly, pulling me back in for another kiss. I moaned lowly into the kiss and climbed onto the bed ontop of him. He smiled and I pulled away, giggling.
"You're so cute Baby," I mumbled, moving my hands down from his sides to his inner thighs. He bit his lip and whined.

"Can I touch you, Lovely?" I asked calmly. His face flushed pink and he nodded.
"P-please.." He begged, staring into my eyes. Fuck, that's hot.. I gently pushed his legs apart and rubbed his dick through the boxers I gave him. His back arched suddenly and he moaned softly. I gently pulled his boxers down, off his legs. I moved down and kissed from his belly to his pubes and then kissing the tip of his penis. I liked up the shaft and heard a little moan, encouraging me farther. I put the tip in my mouth and gently sucked on it.
"A-ahh~" He moaned out, gradually getting louder with each and every one. I pulled my mouth off his dick, earning a small whimper.

"Can I finger you?" I asked bluntly. He looked away and nodded, but I turned his face back towards me.
"Use you're words.." I instructed him.
"Yes please..." He mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear. I smirked a little and put two of my fingers in front of his mouth.
"Suck on them Baby." I told him, he seamed a little confused but did it either way.
"Fuck, such a good boy..." I whispered, making him try and suck a little harder. I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and used one to gently rub his asshole, before slipping one in.

"F-fuck~" He moaned out, trying to contain his noises making me smile a bit.
"My roommates not home.. it's just us, Baby. So you can be loud for me.." I told him, begining to move my finger in and out before slipping another in. He let out breathy moans and squirmed a bit.
I pulled my fingers out and Luca whined before staring at me. I pulled down my pants and boxers, showing him my erect dick, him biting his lip when he saw it.
"Do you want me to put it in you...?" I asked softly, rubbing my cock against his, enjoying the major size difference.

He Bagan to nod but stopped quickly to give me a verbal answer instead.
"Y-yeah, you can.." He answered. I smiled and moved on the bed to where my dick was next to his mouth, laid across his face.
"Make it wet Baby.." I instructed him. He gently grabbed my penis in his hand and locked it all over and sucking on the tip.
"Ah fuck~" I groaned, grabbing a fistful of his hair in my hand. He moaned a little and took most my dick in his mouth before gagging a little and pulling his head away. I let go of his hair as he moved and bit my lip at how fucking hot Luca looked sucking me.
"Sit up on your knees baby." I told him, fighting the urge to jack us both off right now.

He did like I said and kneeled infront of me. I grabbed his hips roughly and pulled him closer, lining him up with my dick. I guided his hips down, pushing the head in. He gasped and layer his head against my shoulder.
"Sit down on it, Love." I told him rubbing his back. He pushed the rest of it in all at once, making us both moan.
"Fuck baby!" I shouted. He let out breathy moans and breathed hard. I laid him down on his back, not pulling out, and waiting for him to get used to the feeling. His breathing went back to normal and I slowly pulled out halfway before slamming back into him.

"Fuck!! Kayden!!" He moaned. I have a feeling he's gonna cum soon. I kept thrusting into Luca until he whimpered, louder than the others, and came on his belly without a warning. I slowly pulled out and began jerking off my cock for a bit until I came on his belly also. He giggled a little and yawned.
"Hey, let's get you into a bath." I suggested going to carry him. He let me but pouted.
"I can walk myself..." He protested. I looked at him skeptical but sat his down on his feet. He wobbled a bit before trying to take a step and tripping, catching himself on the wall.

"That's no fair!" He complained, pouting. I scooped him back up in my arms, kissing his head. I carried him into the bathroom and turned on the water.
"Feel the water Love, Is it to hot?" I asked, sitting down on my bottom with him in my lap. He tentively reached out his hand and poked the water before nodding.
"It's good.." He mumbled, his belly rumbling. I frowned at him and pulled his shirt off.
"I'm sorry, I forgot you hadn't eaten yet.." I mumbled, tossing the dirty shirt into a corner of the bathroom.
Luca reached out for me and I smiled, picking him up and setting him into the tub.