13

Kayden carried me into his room and I held him tight. He sat me on the bed, tossing my cigarettes and lighter onto the dresser before laying down next to me. He pulled me against his body, wrapping his arms around my belly.
"I-im worry I made you do that.." He mumbled, leaving me confused.
"Do what..?" I asked, turning to face him.
"Made you smoke today.." He muttered and laid his head against mine.
"You didn't..." I mumbled.
"What do you mean," He asked, propping himself up on his side.
"I-I chose to smoke today... you didn't force me to or anything." I said, rubbing my legs together. He nodded a little and laid on his back. I climbed onto his tummy and giggled a little.

"Baby.. I know we've have this conversation before but can you please go eat what we got?" He asked. I nodded fast and sat up.
"Hey, hey!" He said, gently grabbing my arm. "I'll go with you baby." He smilled at me, sitting up and slipping out of the bed. I slipped into little space, probably baby space. I tries to follow Dady but when I stepped out of the bed, I fell on my bottom. I whimpered and reached for Dady.
"M-mm!" I whined, making grabby hands. He smiled at me a little and picked me up.

I babbled and tried to get Dady's attention. I guess he didn't get it because he just kept going into the kitchen. I pouted and got a little mad. I tapped his shoulder, hard. He turned at looked at me confused. I leaned in and kissed him gentle, pecking his lips. He smiled and kissed me back.
"You just want attention, Little boy?" He asked, not really expecting an answer. I nodded a little and laid back down against Dady. He smilled and picked up the food we got earlier. He put it out on the counter and tossed the to go bag away.

"What do you want out of it?" He asked, setting me on the counter but standing between my legs. I shrugged, not taking my face away from his chest. He gently pushed my head back, looking into my eyes and sighing.
"Do you want Dady to pick you something out?" He asked, trying to be sympathetic. I nodded, I don't know why but it's weird to me to pick what I eat. Like, isn't it a 'you get what you get and you don't throw a fit' type thing? He picked up chiken nuggets and put them in the microwave, turning it on for a little bit. I swung my leggies and blew raspberries on Dadys chest. Dady smiled and did the same back once, making me laugh and put my fingers in my mouth, chewing on then.

He playfully sighed, taking out the food from the microwave and setting it down next to me.
"Do you want to dip them?" He gently asked, opening the box up for them to cool down a bit. I nodded a little, wanting to try it. Dady opened a little container and it looked kinda good to be honest. I think I was just getting super hungry. He dipped the chicken nugget into the sauce and held it up for me to take a bite. I gently took one and it was really good!! I stimmed a little and ate it, happily.

"Yes!!" He shouted, startling me a little but I calmed down pretty quick. He smacked his hand over his mouth before smiling really bright and whispering a sorry. I giggled and reached for more from Dady. He repeated the process of dipping and letting me eat it until it was almost all done. I shifted and felt a little sick from how much I ate. He went to give me another bite but when he saw me kinda holding my tummy, he ate it himself.
"Kayden!!!" I heard Marcus shout down the stairs. We both turned to face the hallway and Marcus walked into the kitchen.
"Do you guys wanna play video games upstairs with me and Veronica?" He asked, Kayden turning to me.
"You wanna?" He asked, tilting his head a little. I nodded a bit and he picked me up, setting me on his hip.

"He's little right now, if that changes anything." He warned, rubbing my back. I tried not to get my hopes up, but also wanted to do something fun. Even if it was just watching Dady and Marcus play. He shrugged before saying that he didn't mind.
"Mkay, just lemme grab him something." Dady said, brining me into the bedroom,  grabbing my teether and handing it to me. I slipped it into my mouth, and Dady carried me upstairs, following after Marcus as he led us into his room. Marcus plopped down on the floor, blankets layed down, and Dady sat down with me in his lap.

Marcus turned on the TV and Playstation before putting on a game I didn't know. He handed Dady a controller and waited for it to load.
"Do you wanna play?" He asked. Dady gently shook me and I looked up, seeing Marcus was asking me. I shook my head a little, snuggling against Dady. He nodded and soon him and Marcus started playing. I watched them play for a bit before I picked up my teether from Dadys lap. I guess I dropped it. I started chewing on it and babbled quietly.
"FU-!" Marcus groaned out, looking at me when he started. He closed his mouth and huffed. I giggled a bit. I think he was gonna say fuck.

Dady looked at me with a stern look. I smiled up at him and his look faltered a bit, before he laughed too. They kept playing and after a bit, I started getting sleepy. My eyelids got heavy and I tried really hard to fight it, rubbing my eyes hard.
"Hey, I should probably get him to bed," Dady said to Marcus, setting down his controller.
"Alright, night," He said, turning off the Playstation and Dady taking me downstairs. When he laid me down on the bed, I whined and tried to keep a hold of him. He pulled off the sweatpants I was wearing before he did the same to himself and climbing next to me. I eventually clossed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, cuddling against Dady.