𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 01 [Edited]

Y/n - (Your name)
N/n - (nickname)
E/c - (eye color)
F/c - (Favorite color)
F/d - (Favorite drink)
F/f - (Favorite food)
D/h - (Dominate Hand)
Y/o - (Your outfit)
Y/l - ( Your likes)
Y/h - (Your hobbies)
B/ff - (Best Friend)
F/a - (favorite animal)

Italic - thoughts
Underlined - dream/flashbacks
Italic/ underlined - reading
Bold - The author, time skip, or POV
Bold/underlined - Text message
Italic/Bold - Calls

Hello readers! This is my first fanfic, so sorry if it's not to your liking. I'm mostly doing this for fun, so yea.
Also, I'm going to let you choose your clothing bc I know ppl don't like it when their clothing is chosen. I may say you're in a hoodie or shirt, so only the top half. That's about it. You can select the rest.

Anyways, ENJOY

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

"So, what are we naming this little angel?" Wade whispers as to not wake up his newborn daughter. "How about... y/n? Y/n Wilson."

2 years later

"Mama!" The little two year old yelled. "Look, my hand is growing back!"
"OH MY GOD WADE"
"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPEND?!"
"OUR DAUGHTER! HER HAND IS GROWING BACK!"
"Growing ba- Holy shit! Dont worry, baby, I'm coming!"
The little girl laughed. "That's what she said."WADE"
"I DIDN'T TEACH HER THAT DONT LOOK AT ME?!"
"THEN WHO DID?!"
"RUSTY?!"
"WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?!"

In short, this is my chaotic family. I don't know if I was blessed or cursed at this point.

3 years later

"Hey Papa, guess what?"
"Honey, I got to leave. I'm a bit late,"
"Oh OK well I just wanted to tell you the ovens on fire,"
"Alright I'll- wait, WHAT?!"

Yeah, my parents weren't good at the parenting gig, but they were awesome. They loved me and my brother unconditionally. My older brother, Rusty (Russell), is absolutely amazing.

1 year later

"Hey, brother..?" The scared 6 year old whispered as she shook her older brother.
"Five more minutes." He slurred, now half asleep.
"Brother, I had a nightmare. Can I sleep with you tonight? I'm scared. "
Shaking the boy a little more, he woke up, now aware of what his little sister asked.
"Yeah, come here, it's ok."
Hearing this, the child climbed up the bed next to her brother
"Want me to read you a story?"
"Yes, please!" The now smiling child replied.
He chuckled "ok how about.....The fitness gram pacer test is a multi- "
"Brooo!!"
"Okok, how about the Red Riding Hood?"
"Yes, yes, that one!"
"All right,"

My brother was really kind-hearted. He was with me because he got a break from college. He sometimes had his episodes, but he's never taken it out on me.
Oh! And there is also Uncle Weasel

"UNCLE WEASLEEE!"
Hey, kiddo. Guess what I got. "
"What is it?" The girl leaned in with a whisper.
"You have to promise not to tell your parents."
"I PROMISE"

He mostly spoiled me with candy. Annnd, to be honest, he has given me things that kids really shouldn't have.. cough cough alcohol. But hey.. it calmed me down?
Oh, you know who also spoiled me? Grandma Al. She's the one who inspired dad to change the color of his costume and always made sure Rusty and I had snacks on us.... literally.

Two years later

"Y/n! Your grandmother is here, " Vanessa yelled.
"GRANDMA AL!" An Eight year old yelled. Rusty was away at college, so he sadly wasn't with me. He's 22 years old already! How time flies. But he promised to visit so that's good!
"Hey ya little brat. Ready?"
"Hol up, I need to put on my shoes."

That day was fun. We went to the park, out to eat, and got a bunch of snacks for my snack pack. Yup, snack pack made by grandma Al. It was funny seeing her sometimes guilt trip people with her blindness. Sure, it was wrong, but when it comes down to it.. who's always in the right anyway?

Dad and I were the unstoppable duo. He took me to his work and even made a little costume that's the same as his!
He literally wanted me to be a mini him. I was more than happy to be. After all, my parents were huge role models to me.

"Y/n look! Look what your favorite parent bought you!"
Dad was immediately right in front of me in his costume. He then pulled out an article of clothing that looked like his costume.
"Is that...?"
"Yes, it isssss! Look, we can match now! Go put it on. I wanna take you out. There's this bald guy-"
"Not so fast, Mr. Wilson, " a stern mother looked at her children. She felt as if instead of a husband, she had another child to take care of.
"Our daughter has school tomorrow. And I will not have her grades slipping."
"Aww, mommmmm."
"Aww Babyyyyy"
The eight year old and her dad whined.
"Nono, I won't give in to your puppy eyes," Vanessa said. "It won't work this time. Now go on y/n. I need you to go take a bath while I finish dinner."
"Awe.. okayyy.." I whined, walking to the bathroom.

Mom is always there for me. Dad is the fun type of parent. Mom is, too, but she puts her children's care before all else.

"Maaaa..." A now nine year old whined as her mom brushed her hair. "I'm almost done." Mom always wanted to do my hair on picture day. She loved dressing me up. I'm not really complaining, but.. she can go a bit easier on my hair...

"My sweet little devil." She pulled at my cheeks before leading me to dad. "What do you think?" He swallowed the rest of his chimichanga before he smiled. "Perfect. You did an amazing job, sweetie." She giggled before handing me a cup of coffee and a few pieces of bacon. "Eat up. You don't wanna miss today."

Anyway, that's most of my childhood. I'm kind of a simple child. The only difference is that I really can't die... and I've never really been fazed by blood. The more that I think about it... I think I was the weird neighbor kid next door... My likes are listening to music, drawing, staying up late watching anime, pissing people off, teasing people, and (y/l). My hobbies? Hmm, I like to collect rocks? Only the cool ones, though, training with my dad, and (y/h).

As I said before, my dad thought of me as a mini him all the time. I'm not going to lie, I am. The only difference is that I'm more chaotic... and smart. Sorry, dad.. you ain't too bright. I have a book bag like dad's filled with weapons and snacks.
His book bag is Hello Kitty while mine is TMNT 2012. I love the 2012 version. 2018 is also awesome too but 2012 is what I grew up with.
Well, now that that's outta the way.. Let's get started with the story, eh?
What a chaotic family.

Hello, again, readers. Sorry, this was short. I ran out of ideas. Some of these chapters are going to be long while some are short, so please be aware. Also, if you aren't a fan of TMNT, you can change the bag design.

Anyway, have a nice Day/Night

[Edited Dec.7th 2:14 a.m.]