𝓘 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓭 11 [Edited]

A/n: Thank all of you who are voting. I know I said this is for fun, but still, the support means the world to me♡

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°

I walked into my room, not really hungry for breakfast. I laid down on my bed and was so close to passing out. Until..

"Human!"
My door flew open.

I fell out of my bed and hit the ground with a thud. "Oww," I said, rubbing my back. I look up to see Satan, Levi, Asmo, and Mammon, the absolute worst combo. "Darling, do you have a death wish?" Asmo said with a worried face. I looked at him confused until Mammon screamed, "ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?! CALLING LUCIFER THOSE WORDS A.N.D SMACKING HIS ASS?! How are you even alive?!" He yelled.

"How'd you guys know all of that?" They all look towards Levi. He stood there all red and stuttered out, "Mammon had the i-idea to put cameras up around the hallway and steps to catch if Lucifer would make a fool of himself. And I ma- may have told them a bit of what happened.."

I looked at all of them. Mammon looked at me like I was untouchable, Asmo looked worried and impressed, Levi looked scared shitless and Satan looked at me as if he wanted to bring me into a group of Lucifer haters.

"Huh... send me the footage." Levi them had a relived look on his face. He smiled a bit and nodded. "10 billion gimm for it." Mammon shot up. "Do you want the same fate as little ol' Luc?" He shot up straight and shook his head no. "You can have it for free! a V.I.P service. Hah..haha..."
I nodded with a smirk.

"Anyway, is breakfast done?" Satan shook his head. "It was Lucifers turn. That's why when there was no breakfast out, we all checked the footage."

I burst out laughing. "So I traumatized him?! That's hilarious!" I said, standing up and wiping my non-existent tear. "I'm glad you find it amusing."

I heard an angry and scarily calm voice say. All of a sudden, the room was filled with a cold aura.

Mammon screeched and threw himself on me. I caught him but fell back down
I now had Mammon on me, scared shitless.

Everybody slowly walked away from me, and Mammon scurried behind my back.
"Wow, this is why Dia's my favorite and Solomon is second."

They looked offended before nodding in understanding. I look back at Lucifer." Is breakfast done?" I asked as if nothing had happened. He nodded, not even looking mad and walked out. 'Ooo~ what husband material.'

I got up and followed him to the dining hall. The other brothers looked in absolute shock. It wasn't like Lucifer. I saw Beel already stuffing his face, which made the brothers behind me rush to the table to fill their plates.

To my surprise, Beel waves me over. And what made me even more surprised is that he handed me a full plate of food.

It seemed to also shock the others, too. I took the plate and looked at him in a questionable manner. "I felt as if I had to pay you back for the last two times you gave me snacks when I was hungry."

I looked at him with my pupils blown. It almost looked like a cat with those large teddy bear eyes.

"Awww, Beeeeel, if I ever give you food, you never have to pay me back."
I said with tears in my eyes. I hugged him, and he actually hugged me back.

When we broke apart, he had the most wholesome smile that put anyone's smiles to shame.

It was so bright I had to squint. Every time he smiles, I have to squint. Lord, I love him so much.

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

We finished breakfast and are now on our way to school. As we entered the school, we all said our goodbyes and went into different directions. Yeah, I know.. school was late. It usually started pretty early buI'i guess there was a small delay today.

I'm walking through the hallway when I hear yelling. I walk faster to see what was going on when I see a little adorable blonde kid and the same cock goblin I stabbed in the eye.

"You just can't give up, can you?" I said.
The dickwaffle turned around and as soon as she saw me, she looked like she shat her pants.

Yes. SHAT. Not shit but shat.
"W-what do you want?" I looked at my hand and picked my nails like a girl boss
Before I mocked her. Gotta have some sassy Drama.

"Oh I was just walking past." I shrugged. I typically don't act like a bitch but to pick on a small kid? Seriously?

"Ok but seriously, what's wrong with you? Does putting others down supposed to make up for looking like your dad's stretched asshole?"

She looked like a fish out of water before running away crying.
The little blond ran up to me with sparkles in his eyes. "Whoa that was so cool!" He exclaimed. I chuckled and kneeled down and patted his head.

"Thanks buddy. My name is (y/n). What's yours?" He was about to answer before we heard someone yelling.

"LUKE! LUKE THERE YOU ARE! you scared me."

A guy sighed in relief.
"Sorry Simon, there were mean demons who were bullying me but this girl stopped the- huh?"

He looked over to see me on the ground.
I was looking up to the ceiling. Sulking.The unknown guy hurried over and went to help me.
"Are you ok?" A man with beautiful brown hair with beautiful ocean eyes. His skin looked so clear and smooth with a beautiful color. 'Why.. why can't I see people like you in Midgard?'

His eyes were filled with worry. His hand was on my back, supporting my weight from falling again. His touch was gentle and delicate.

"....I feel like I've been scammed."

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

[Edited Dec.24th 3:33 p.m.]