𝓖𝓞𝓘𝓝𝓖 𝓞𝓕𝓕 𝓜𝓨 𝓡𝓞𝓒𝓚𝓔𝓡 12 [Edited]

"I feel like I've been scammed." He looks confused but chucks at my odd behavior. He helps me up and turns to Luke. "Is she the one that helped you?"

Luke nodded quickly with an adorable smile on his face. I look at the gorgeous man in front of me and again almost fell.

I was literally about to cry. Like I can't die... The hot demons and what I assume angels are all dead.

WHAT THE FUCK ABOUT ME?! This is the first downside of this power... I've never wanted to die so badly.

Look, I may end up in the Devildom, but its still worth a shot though. As I was yelling at myself mentally, I see a hand waving in front of my face.

"Hey! Are you ok?" The pretty man asked. My face was facing downwards, so when I was about to look up.. something just HAD to catch my eyes.

This mans shirt.... the sides...
Oh ok..HOLY FUCK

I then look at him and was contemplating my life decisions. NO IM NOT OK!

"Yo- uh, my names (y/n) and uh you are?" I said. I almost stuttered and mixed up my words. I remembered how I said no man could bring me to my knees when I was younger.

I take that back...
No I don't lmfao. Imma put him on his knees- I mean.. what?

"Ah well this here is Luke. I'm Simeon. We're the exchange students from the Celestial realm. It's a pleasure to meet you."

I was about to ask if they had a number but the bell just HAD to ring.

They went to their classes and waved me goodbye. I waved back feeling dejected and went to my class.

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

I finally finished fifth period. At this point I was exhausted, so I left. I'll catch up on work later.

I was too tired to give a fuck what Lucifer said, I just wanted to sleep.
I walked out of R.A.D and went back to HoL.

As I reached the gate my phone dinged.

[Lucifer]

Lucifer: I know you left (y/n)
It'd be best to return.

TheBender;]: Nah I don't wanna school is boring.
TheBender;]: plz stop the formal txting too

Lucifer: (y/n), return to school
Unless you want to
Be hanging by the
Ceiling.

TheBender;]: Oh shiver me timbers
I'm shaking in my boots rn

Lucifer: (y/n)....

TheBender;]: Dude I just reached
The gate I'm not turning
back

Lucifer: your Diavolo
privileges will be stripped
from you.

TheBender;]: you wouldn't
dare >:(

Lucifer: Test me.

TheBender;]: FINE FINE
YOU WIN ASSHOLE!!!! ILL
BE THERE IN A SEC

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

There's no way in hell I'm getting my Diavolo privileges taken away from me! I don't even have Diavolo privileges!
...
...
...
I DONT HAVE DIAVOLO PRIVILEGES