𝓐𝓷 𝓔𝔁𝓬𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 17 [Edited]

The vibration of my phone forced my eyes open. I sit up as best as I can and slowly release my hand from Belphies without waking him up. "I.. better get downstairs.." I yawn and clean up the mess before heading downstairs. as I walk through the hallway, I see Asmo's door open. He and I made eye contact for a second before he went out into the hallway and dragged me into his room.

I looked around his room. It was pretty nice but really bright. "Hey Asmo, what's up?" I asked. I haven't really hung out with Asmo. "(y/n)! I need your help! Which pink dress shirt should I wear after school? I have a party to go to and I can't disappoint anyone with the wrong decision."

I look at the shirts he's showing me and see the left one is the same color as his hair and the sleeves the color as his eyes.

I point to the left one. "This one matches your hair and eyes." Was all I said. He smiled and looked down at the shirt.

"Yes, that would look amazing on me, wouldn't it?" I nodded. "You look amazin in everything Asmo. Don't worry about disappointing others. you're able to look good in anything!" I said with a thumbs up and a wink.

"Alright, well, imma take a shower. See you at breakfast, Asmo!"
I walked out of the room, leaving a shocked Asmo behind as a smile formed on his face. "Thanks (y/n)," Asmo whispers, watching my retreating form.

I walked down to the dining room after my shower. Lucifer saw me while walking down the hall and said good morning. I said it back and continued walking. "Hm. (y/n), did you not get a good night's rest?" He asked. "I do hope you're not doing anything you're not supposed to."

I looked at him and smiled. "You must not be looking at me much, huh?" He seemed confused by that. "These eye bags have been here since day one, my guy."
I said as we arrived at the dining hall.

"Just know that curiosity killed the cat."
He said and went to sit down.
I smiled and chuckled quietly. "And satisfaction brought it back." I said under my breath.

Today, Beel sat on my left side while Asmo was on my right. Surprisingly, Asmo was trying to make a conversation with me, but it seemed he didn't know what to say, so I started the conversation. "Hey Asmo?" He looked relieved that I talked to him first.

"Hm?" I looked at all the brothers' hands. "Did you paint all of their nails?"
He seemed proud about that. "Why yes, I did! Do you like them? Oh! I know! I can paint your nails too!"

I nodded. "What colors do you like?" He asked. I thought about it for a second.
"(f/c) or dark blood red." I replied.

(If dark blood red is your first fav color, then just change the (f/c) to your second fav.)

I saw Lucifer's nails before. His is more of a cherry red than blood red. Asmo smiled and nodded his head excitedly.
"Once I get back, we are painting your nails!" I smiled back and nodded as well.
"Alright! That sounds good to me!"

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

"Oh. You will never believe what happened next!" Asmo leaned in. "He grabbed her ass!" I let out a gasp. "Out of all times? In the middle of a fight, too?!" Asmo nodded. "But she's a strong woman. She absolutely destroyed him and his pride." I chuckled as I looked down at my hand, watching him steadily and carefully paint them with skill and precision.

"Hey, (y/n)?" I hum as I focus on the nail polish the brush left behind. "Do you ever get at least a little bit mad when the rain wets your hair on the perfect hair day or when you trip or fall into a puddle? It's an out of pocket question. I was just wondering." My eyes flicker up.

"Not really. I mean, you can always fix your hair. You can always wash your clothes. Sure, getting your shoes muddy is an ass to get out, but if you enjoy it, none of that matters." I gave him a small smile.
.
.
.