𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴 07 [Edited]

I closed my eyes, waiting to hit the ground, but it never came. I open my eyes to see Dia holding me. "BOI RUN," I yelled. He complied and immediately booked it. I looked back and didn't see Barbatos. Thank the Lord.

"Ok, you can stop running, Dia. I think we lost him." I said, feeling relieved.

He stops running and sets me down. "Ok, come on! I wanna do something fun. You know where everything is, so I need your assistance." He chuckles and grabs my hand. "I think we need to get you clothes." He said. I mean, he is right, but I can make due.

"Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you, but... what are you wearing?" Oh shit- I forgot I was wearing this. "Oh, it's my suit. It resembles my favorite person's suit, except the black was replaced with (f/c)
(*if ur favorite color is red or black or just dont wanna change it, then ignore this*)

"Ah, OK. Well, come on. I'm taking you to get clothes at Majolish." I look at him dumbfounded.

"Eh? I heard that place is expensive, though. Asmo had told me about it. I don't think I got enough for any of that." He starts laughing, which makes me feel like I said something stupid.

"What? What's so funny?" I grumbled with confusion. "I'm paying, of course. Or else I wouldn't bring you there." He said, still chuckling a little.

Oh... I did say something stupid. "No, that's ok. You don't have to do that."

"Nonsense. I want to establish a friendship with the human world and Celestial realm. So I need to make sure that during your stay here, you have all the necessities."

"I- ok as long as I can buy something for you." He looks at me amused. "Alright, fine. Surprise me then." I looked at him and smiled. "Alright, but if you don't like it, it's your fault~" I say in a sing-song voice.
He lightly laughs. "I understand the risks."

Oh, the urges to buy a maid costume. Maybe later, though.

As we're walking, I see people looking at us. "Oh yea. I almost forgot your next in line as king." I giggled a bit. He looks almost stunned by this.

I noticed. "What?"
"Ah, nothing, it's just that never in my life have I had someone forget who I am, sneak me out of a castle, and call me "Dia. " Most are too scared to even talk to me. The human race is so odd.."

I stop. Since we are holding hands (which I totally forgot about till now), he has stopped with me.
"Bro, that's so sad," my voice wavering.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. i-i didn't mean to make you cry, i swear." He looked panicked. His face literally said PANIK.

I laugh and continue on, wiping my eyes that were glazed over with tears. "Well then, I shall be thy person to introduce you to the term ✨ ️besties✨️ Unless Lucifer took that role." He seemed to smile brighter at this. "Alright then. Besties it is."
.
.
.
I ended up getting five nice hoodies, shirts, pants, and pjs along with the undergarments. As I was walking down the aisle, something caught my eye. Hehe, I know what to get him now >:)

"Hey, uh, Dia. Can you go ahead? I 'forgot' something. He nodded and kept walking.

I rushed in, picked up the article of clothing, paid for them, and left. Dia saw the bag and asked what was in it, but I told him it was a surprise.

We were walking around when he suggested we go to Hells Kitchen.
I agreed due to the fact I've never been there before.

As we entered the restaurant, the smell of the food hit me like truck-kun. My stomach rumbled loudly, earning a chuckle from Diavolo.

We get a table for two and go sit down. The place was more away from the crowded and chaotic restaurant. That's probably due to Diavolo being Diavolo.

We were both having fun until Dia suddenly got quite serious. "Hey...(y/n)?"
I look at him in confusion, waiting for him to continue speaking.