𝓐𝓱 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓽... 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓮 𝓖𝓸 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷. 14 [Edited]

[Here's an updated version.]

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

I answered. I had a bad feeling...

"Hey, (y/n)? I got a small problem. You see, I kind of spilled a little potion, and it may have spread across the whole Devildom.. " Huh.. HUH?! "SOLOMON! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! ALRIGHT. GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM WITH YOUR POTIONS AND FIX IT!"

"Okay Okay! Chill. I'm on it. For now, keep the 7 brothers occupied." I grumbled. "Fine." "Wait." I stop Solomon from hanging up. "Is Dia, Barbs, and the angels okay at least?" Solomon hummed. "Yes. It seemed it only got the demons. As for tye other two, Barbatos saw the future so he was able to protect Lord Diavolo." I breathed out a sigh of release before pausing.

"Barbs can do what now?"

Solomon hung up before I could get my answer. I got off the phone and was met with a confused Levi, his face inches away. "Who are you?" I looked around and shrugged. He stared in absolute confusion before shrugging himself and walking away.

Solomon walked into the living room as everyone looked around in confusion. All of them are still in their pjs. It was honestly kinda funny. I smiled at the fact Satan had the cat pjs I got him. Well.. Tony got him. I've kinda been stealing his money. What? You want me to get a job? Hun, killing and stealing wallets WAS my job. Look now.

But I was WAY too pissed to laugh.
"YOU DICKNOSE SHART WAFFLE! THIS IS SO STUPID! BRO YOU GOTTA CREATE A FUCKING LAB OR SOMETHING. BECAUSE LOOK AT THEM!" I threw my hand to point at them. They stared in confusion. "What a mouth." Lucifer frowned. "YEAH AND I'M GONNA USE IT- tHaT dIDn'T cOmE oUT rIGhT."

"I need you to grab something." Solomon said. "What do you need?" I sighed. "I just need an Abyss flower and a hell rose." I didn't know what the hell those were but I could look. I left the house of lamentation in search of those objects. Everyone was walking around the whole Devildom in confusion. Lucky for me because I have like, no money. I walked into the first flower store I saw. And to my luck, both were there. I walked out after. I made my way back to HoL, only to pause as I heard chaotic screaming. I threw open the door. Absolute chaos surrounded me. Toilet paper everywhere, broken tables and chairs, furniture flipped and smashed in walls.

"..What a normal day." I duck, dodging a flying book. "So.. care to explain?" I look to Solomon as he tries to fix the problem he caused. "They may not have their memories but their personality is the same." I nod as I watch Beel go crazy over the fact Mammon threw his sandwich at Levi before Beel could eat It. Satan was destroying the entire room after he watched a cat book being ripped to shreds in front of him.

I soon gathered my breath and let our a loud whistle. Once they paid attention to me, I spoke up. "Yall need to calm and chill the F out before one of you dies. I am not having blood on the floor."

They mumbled to each other, trying to figure out who the hell I was.

All of the brothers were seemingly stressed and confused. I slowly smirked and glared at them menacingly.

"It seems you don't remember me.. well I... My beautiful bitch boys... Am your wife." The fridge, which Beel was holding, slided off his hands and fell. That was the only noise you heard. "Pfft- man this is hilarious. Sorry yall, had to fuck wit you at least once-" I laugh hysterically, falling onto the floor. "It's done." Solomon interrupted as he stood up and walked outside, leaving the front door open. He raised the hand that held the pink liquid and brought it down with force.

"Oh shit- SCATTER!" I jumped behind the flipped couch and covered my mouth with my shirt. It was silent after that until I heard murmurs. "Where's.. Where's (y/n)?" Satan quietly asked. 'Oh shit.. they remember that b.s.?' I slowly rise up. "Yo.. so uhhh you guys front Jersey?"

They all had some sort of red on their faces So instead of looking at me, they all look at the destruction they created.
"Explonation. Now." Lucifer glared Solomon.
.
.
.
"Can.. can someone let me down..?" Solomon swung back and forth. "First time?" Mammon turned to the best of his ability. Solomon looked at Mammon before he started squirming. "pleASE GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!"

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

[Edited Jan.10th 6:34 p.m.]