𝓐𝓷 𝓔𝔂𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷 𝓔𝔂𝓮 08 [Edited]

I mentally sigh. We did not get that sleepover.....

Lucifer grabbed me by the shirt, threw me over his shoulders, and walked out of there. I wouldn't sleep annnnd to be honest all I did was fuck around.

And lemme tell you... he was PISSED. Almost made me feel bad and sorry for him.

(Keyword: Almost)

Anyway, he took my D.D.D and now i'm in misery.
I'm bored and sad.

"I am in miseryyyy. There ain't nobody to comfort me. Oh yea~
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is killing me. Oh yea~"

I sigh. "This isn't working."
I sit up. "Imma just wander around for a bit. "Heh, maybe I'll run into the seventh brother.... nah." Oh if only there wasn't plot armor.

As I was walking to the halls I heard someone yelling.

Turns out there are some creepy ass stairs that lead to a creepy ass attic. It's time to be that classic stupid person that annoys everyone by choosing the stupidest decisions.

I walk up the attic stairs before stopping and sitting down. Should I do this? I mean I really don't do charity work. And I'm the most anti-hero there is besides my dad.
...
...
...
Fuck it. It's not like I can die anyway.

I stand back up and walk the rest of the way. As soon as I look to my left, I almost ascended.

"Help me. Please. I'm a human prisoner locked up by a demon."
Huh, this must be the seventh born.
"The fuckin' irony"
He looked at me confused and it took me a while why he did.
Oh, I said that out loud.
"Hey, uh nice to meetcha. I'm (y/n). I'm a human exchange student... but you probably already know that hehe..."

I move to sit beside him. Too bad for these bars, but there's probably a good reason for it.

"You're the seventh born right?" I ask him. "W-what? No! I'm a human! A demon locked me up! Lucifer was his name!"

I look at him unimpressed with my brow arched. "Look man, good lie but it ain't gonna work. Ahhh I'm so bored."
"How did you know though?"

"Well for one, I only met six of you till now. Second, your lying sucks ass. And lastly, there was a picture of you. More specifically, a family portrait.." I deadpanned.

We sat there for a sec staring at each other before I spoke up "Well I'm tired so imma head to bed-"
"Wait!"

I sat at my desk, thinking about last night.

●●●
"Listen, can you please at least help me get out of this place?" The guy I now know as Belphie asked. "Listen, I'm not a hero ok?" I told him, "I don't help people. More like I'm a bad guy that kills more bad guys."

"Look I've been trapped up here and I just wanna leave. All you have to do is make a pact with all the brothers and let me out."

I sigh "Look I'll try but if they get suspicious then I'll have to drop it ok? Don't even know why I'm doing this..."
"I guess I'll be back then? See ya later."
●●●

I sighed and unwrapped a lolli before hearing my name being called.

"Ms. Wilson, you seem to know everything judging by the bored expression. So why don't you answer the question on the board."

Remember the second chapter? Well school is still pretty easy. I walked up and answered the math question with ease before sitting back down.
Beel looked over to me seemingly surprised but also looked like he wanted something.

"Ah, here Beel." I handed him an extra lolli. He smiled and thanked me.

Soon the bell rang, signaling lunch time... for me.. sadly Beel had to go to a different class.

As I'm walking down to lunch I hear about three demons talkin shit.
That is until they saw me.

"Oh look, it's the human loser." She laughs and so do the other girls.

Human loser? It's so bland though. And what the fuck is this? Mean girls? This is so classic. What's next? A sappy romcom?

I let them go due to the fact I'm so fuckin tired. She looked annoyed that I brushed her off like the bug she was so she stopped and so did her minions.

"Hey bitch, are you ignoring me?" What is this? Middle school?

"Oh? You were asking me sum? I thought all you did was call me a loser, you easy bake oven."

She was PISSED. And confused but she could tell that was an insult. She definitely didn't like people talking back.
I walked off again and went to lunch.

"Yo!" I yelled towards some of the brothers. I saw Mammon, Satan and Asmo. They waved me over. "Are you not eating?" Asmo asked. "Well I mean I could.. but I don't wanna."
They looked kinda worried. "Well I think you should eat at least something." Satan chimed in. I laughed and swung my arm over his shoulder.
"Aww Sa-Sa are you worried for Lil ol' me?" I said, poking his cheek.
"'Sa-Sa'? Why 'Sa-Sa'?" He said, swatting my hand away and pushing me off him.

I removed myself from him and shrugged. "Couldn't think of anything at the moment..." Asmo chuckled and Mammon groaned.

"Hey, where's my nickname?" Mammon whines. I lightly laughed. "You made yours already, the Great Mammon. Plus didn't I call you Mammoney that one day?"

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○
After that whole fiasco it was, sadly, time to get back to class.

As I was walking I hear a voice similar to a fucking drowned rat. "Listen here bitch, I want you to stay away from Satan. He's mine and only mine!" I hold up my hand to stop her. She stopped, confused. Until I threw up.

I sigh and turn around. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't know he belonged to you? I'm pretty sure he belongs to himself." She stepped back in disgust.
She was stunned for a second. "Listen, he does belong to me. Understand? Just stay away from him. If you don't then just remember, "An eye for an eye." 'Is that even how you use that reference?'

I still stare at her smirking. "Then I guess I owe you an eye Huh? Cuz last night-"

She didn't let me finish. She pushed a fucking PEN In my eye... a P.E.N.

I stood there with the pen in my eye for a second, looking at her before my smirk widened into a menacing smile.

She was so shocked that I was still standing. It was fucking AMAZING that expression.

I lifted my hand to the handle of the pen and pushed it further. "What's the matter? You got what you wanted." I said, blood squirting out of my eye.

I decided to finally pull it out. I then lunged towards her at an alarming pace and jammed it into her eye. She fell down screaming hysterically. I stand up and place my foot on her shoulder turning her to face my bloodied one eyed face.

I took my foot off her shoulder and onto the pen stuck in her eye. "An Eye for an Eye..."

[Edited Dec.7th 3:45 p.m.]