𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 20 [Edited]

"Ugh." I slowly opened my eyes, trying to rid the blurriness and squinting due to the light.

"(Y/n)..." I look over and see Beel with a worried and tired face. I noticed he's holding my hand, not that I mind, though.

"Hey Beel." I sit up, stretch my back, and flop back down. "It looks like God has let me live another day.. hehe .. I'm about to make it everyone's problem." I was about to get out of bed till Beel pushed me back down.

"No, Barbatos treated your neck, but that doesn't mean that you healed just like that." I sighed and smiled. "Beel, I'm ok."

He still shook his head no. "You're lucky to even be alive. If it wasn't for Lord Diavolo, you'd be dead."

I was about to say I wasn't lucky until I heard 'Lord Diavolo'. "Dia was there?" He nodded."He got there as soon as you were on the verge of passing out. You'll have to thank him later, though."

I nodded, giving in."Were you hurt, Beel?" He shook his head no. "No, but is it really the time to be worrying about me? Shouldn't you be worried about yourself? You almost died. I've never heard of a human shielding a demon before."

I laughed lightly and scratched the back of my head bashfully. I then stop. "Is Luke ok?" I asked, genuinely worried.

"As for Luke, Simeon came and took him back to the Purgatory Hall," Beel answered. "He was pretty shaken up from what happened."

I nodded, understanding. I'll have to take him out to get ice cream. "... Luke didn't do anything wrong. I'm the one to blame here," Beel said. "I'm the one who hid him in my room, I'm the reason he also is lost from letting him hide in the closet, I'm the one who failed to calm Lucifer down, and ended up getting you in danger... All of that was my fault."

I looked at him in confusion. "Beel... You do realize the only thing you did was be kind and agree to let Luke hide out in here, right?" I shook my head and continued talking.

"I was literally the one who asked if you could allow him, and I'm the one who literally told him to, so all in all, it is my fault. I don't regret it, though. You said Simeon picked him up? That must mean Luke and Simeon had made up."

"When you stepped in to shield me from Lucifer, I was pretty shocked," Beel suddenly said. "I mean, why would you go to such lengths? You're not a demon nor an angel. You don't even possess such magical power. You're just a regular human."

I smiled softly and looked at him with a calm face." Beel.. right now, all I can say is that you and Luke are two important people to me.. I will always want to protect you."

I know my little ability prevents me from dying, but if I had to for real choose my life over my favorite people, Demon, Angel, or human, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Beel pursed his lips. "Make a pact with me." I insisted. Beel's eyes widened before his eyebrows furrowed. "why are you so hung up on pact making? I don't understand why you're trying to accomplish something, not even Solomon could do."

"It's the only way.. I need Lucifer to respect me. And I don't know any other way to do that other than.. to make a pact..." Beel stared at me for a few more seconds before nodding. "I'll make a pact with you."
He grabbed my hand and enclosed it in his.
My third pact. Belphie, I'm getting there.
.
.
.
"I'm sorry, Diavolo." A certain Avatar of Pride apologized.
"I was so blinded by rage at the point I lost control of myself," Lucifer added. "If I'd taken the life (y/n), the whole exchange program of R.A.D would be a total disaster. I'm grateful you showed up to stop me. Thank you."

Diavolo shook his head. "You should be apologizing to (y/n). She was the one who was almost killed. Not me."

It wasn't like Diavolo to get angry. Lucifer found it odd. Nevertheless, Diavolo remains in a calm voice.