"𝓜𝔂 𝓖𝓸𝓭, 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓘 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓮?"10 [Edited]

A/n: Sorry for changing this so much. I just found it kinda too odd, lol.

°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°°°••••°°
"What can I get you?"

I then stood up. "Sorry. I got to go. I'm already gonna have to deal with Luci, so... it was nice meeting you!" I gave the waitress about 20 grimm before popping out. He stopped me before getting a pen and napkin. "Here's my temporary address, and here's my number. Call me if you need anything. Humans need to stick together, am I right?"

I took it and nodded. "Ok, well, I'll be off now." I said and went out the door.

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○

As I snuck back through the window (which again I have no clue how so don't ask), I took my heavy ass backpack off and laid down.

"Is there a reason everyone here is absolutely charming? Lucky fucks.." I whisper. I tossed and turned trying to sleep but of course insomnia wanted to be a bitch.

"This sucks ASS." I whispered-yelled.
Then I remember, there's a person in the attic. Someone to annoy!

I sat back up like how dead people do when they escape their coffins.
I left the room and slowly went up the attic stairs until Bitch ass raggedy breath Lucifer stopped me.

"I let you satisfy your curiosity last time, but I don't want you to go back up that attic. Now go back to bed."
I looked at him with a dead inside look and said, "No."

"Excuse me?" He said with an eye brow raised. "Are you deaf? I said No. Wanna here it in Spanish? Noh. Or how about sign language?" I told him and signed no.

He was pretty pissed. That look was amazing. I loved pissing people off. It was my specialty after all.

He slowly stalked towards me as I stood there, unmoving. He then grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"LEMME DOWN YOU CRUSTY MUSTY PRIDEFUL PIECE OF DOG SHIT!" I said, yelling at the top of my lungs. I had to make sure Belphie heard me somehow.
"YOU JARRING FULL-BORN HELL-HATED COCKROACH!"

I started hitting Lucifers back as he held on to me tighter. I look down and let my arms fall before I had and amazing idea.

I raised my hand slowly with a menacing smile on my face before forcefully bringing my hand down.

A loud smack was heard as Lucifer immediately stopped walking. He lossened his grip just enough to allow me to wiggle out as I started running.

If your wondering if I smacked his ass... I did. And I smacked that shit hard. I smacked it so hard that his flat ass actually jiggled.

As I'm running I see Levi's room. I bardged in, shut the door and locked it.
Levi, who was still awake playing video games and headphones on max volume, heard the bang of the door and saw me.

I was extremely outta breath. I ran faster than Mammon when he lost a bet and spent all of Lucifers cash.

Which was fair.. I just smacked Lucifers ass so hard it probably felt as if he got pegged... in the ass cheek of course.

"Levi I need to stay here for a few.. I think I pissed Lucifer off...." Levi turned pale. "N-no you can't stay here! Are you crazy?! If you pissed off Lucifer then your on your own."

"Look please I'll do anything you want. Here I'll make a coupon ok? A coupon for if you need a favor with no questions ask? And it'll never expire." I said trying to tempt him. It seemed to work as he reluctantly nodded.

"Great!" I said as I sat down next to him. He seemed uncomfortable and awkward so I suggest we watch something.

He said ok and wanted to pick something but gave me the remote. I knew he wanted to watch anime so I looked something up.

Sadly, in the Devildom, there are animes I've never seen and most likely ones he's never seen from earth. "Hm.." I took out my charged phone from Midgard and grabbed Levi's controller. "Huh- Hey!" mirrored my phone to the TV. Due to how advanced Devildom television technology is, it was easily able to connect. "Heh." I held a sly smirk. "I'll explain what happened with Luci and I during the show."
.
.
.
"...WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT?!" Levi started shaking me. We ended up pulling an all-nighter watching a series called "Devilman Crybaby." Now why would I do that? Cuz I can. "Tis okay, brub." I pat his head. "Well look at that. 10 a.m. Let's get down to breakfast before Beel." I walked out as Levi starred in absolute shock.

'Now you know I ain't no normie.'

○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○○●○●○●○●○
[Edited Dec. 24th, 2:44 p.m.]