𝓜𝓬𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓭'𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓾 16 [Edited]

Before dinner was over, I stood up on my seat and stepped into the table with a spoon and cup in my hands. Everyone who was cleaning up stopped to look at me when I clinked the spoon and glass together.

"Excuse me, my good sirs...I need to make an important announcement.... Lesbians are just dick vegans. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk."

I got off the table and tried to step on the chair, but my ankle twisted, and I folded like a damn lawn chair. My head hit the corner of the chair which FUCKIN HURT.

I heard gasps and slowly and shakely raised my thumb up. "i'M oK." I said and stood up, dusted myself off and walked away without a word.

As soon as I got to my bedroom, I broke down crying.... JkJk... Maybe- after my little self talk sesh ended, I walked to Mammon's room and busted it open, getting the loudest and highest pitched scream I've ever heard. And all of a sudden my vision went black.

This motherfucker threw a pillow at me... A PILLOW! I almost cried again-
"Mammoney! C'mon we gotta go to Levi!" I yelled. He just let out a sigh of relief and clutched his chest.

"WHAT THE HECK HUMAN! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK YA KNOW!" He screamed. I just ignored him. "Let's goooooo!!!" I whined, grabbing the sleeve of his shirt, dragging him along. I didn't like using the pact to command him. It seemed wrong, even for an asshole like me.

He reluctantly followed, surprised and happy I didn't command him. Not like he was gonna admit that, though.

We arrived at Levi's door and knocked. "Who is it?" I heard a grumpy Levi. "It's Mammon and (y/n)! Now open the door will ya?!" An even more grumpier Mammon said. "No and can you not stand directly out my door? You're so freaking loud. I'm in the middle of watching the best scene of The magical girl, Ruri Hana: Demon Girl."

I sighed and knocked this time. "Levi please? I need to borrow something. Something only you have."

"Whatever it is, it's a no." I got a little pissed off and decided that maybe I'll threaten him but decided against it.

"Listen hear you motherfucker. I need to borrow the TSL soundtrack. May I please fucking borrow it?" I said, my eyebrow twitching in anger.

I heard silence for a whole minute before he started laughing hysterically. "Huh.......?"

I shook my head and my shoulders sank. I just want cuddles. And I want cuddles from only one person at the moment...

"Hey, I was wondering what would be causing all the ruckus. It seems that I just saw the pair that was rumored..." I turn to the left of me and see Solomon. "Hmm? What are you doing here MonSolo?"

"MonSolo?" He asked. I nodded and in return I got a small little laugh.
"What do you mean pair?" Mammon shook his head in confusion. "I'm referring to the rumor regarding a certain human by the name of (y/n). Seems ordinary at first glance but managed to make a pact with a demon, despite having only gotten here."

"Wait a damn minute-" I started but Mammon just had to interrupt. "Pssh that's old news. Ya need to catch up to the present." Mammon you idiot.
Also... Ordinary? Man I wish.

Solomon seemed surprised by that. " Well it seems that everybody found out today." I sighed." It's because today is the first day I've used the power to.. uh.. command." I began.

"I didn't tell anybody about the pact and neither did Mammon or Levi." I finished.
Solomon nods in both understanding and confusion. Why didn't you use the pact's powers earlier?

"You never answered my question though." I said."Hm? Oh, well Levi invited me."

I felt an invisible mirror shatter and break. Damn and the only time I got invited was never... I just barged in. I see how it is Levi π-π. Did I think-say that?