𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓽 21 [Edited]

"So then you'll be at the castle?" Belphie asked. "Yeah, where else would I be?."

He looks down in thought. "Any progress on our little mission?" I hum and nod."I almost 'died,' but besides that, Beel made a pact with me."

"Good. That's more important.

"Hey Belphie..?" He looks over with a questioned face.
"What would you do if you couldn't die?"

He looks confused before shrugging. "I would probably abuse the power. Do reckless things. Why?"

"No reason. I just wanted to know."

Belphie doesn't know why, but the look in your eyes said something else. But he didn't know what.

He wants to kill you as soon as he's free... But he doesn't at the same time.
He gets conflicted. He thinks you know of his intentions, but you still tell him of all the fun things you guys could do once he's free. He'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't want to do them.

"Belph?" He hums, being brought back to reality. "You ok? You kinda spaced out there."

He nods and eats some of the snacks you brought. "..While you're there, figure out why exactly you were brought here. If Lucifer is confident you can't see this room.. then there's something else at play here." I nod. "Kay. I don't think I was chosen for an exact reason, though."
.
.
.
"Welcome. I must say, it's a pleasure to have you here." Diavolo greeted us as we walked into the castle. "Good morning, Diavolo. And you too, Barbatos." Lucifer acknowledged the two. "I see neither Solomon nor the angels have shown up yet."

"Man, now that's just shameless. Listen to you pretendin' like you didn't hurry over here, all frantic to make it to Lord Diavolo before Solomon and the angels could." Mammon grumbled. "Hm? Did you say something, Mammon?" Lucifer stomped on Mammon's foot.

"D'AAAAAH OW OW OW! My foot! You're steppin' on MY FOOT, Lucifer! ... Lucifer, sir!" I sighed and walked up to Diavolo and Barbatos. "It seems our guests have arrived."

"Hello, and good morning! We've already got quite the crowd here, don't we?" Oh dear Madara. Breath (y/n).. BREATH! Simeon greeted the group with his usual sweet smile. "You demons sure know how to get an early start. I see you managed to get here before us." Solomon added. Luke came from behind Simeon with an expression I couldn't read. "I... (Y/n)!" He ran over and hugged the shit out of me. I froze, looking down at the angel.

"Oh- Luke. How are you?" I smile, not knowing what to do with my hands. So, instead, I pat his head gently. "What the...! HEY! What's the big idea runnin' up and huggin' (y/n) like that?!" Mammon pouted as Luke hugged me tighter. "This is why I can't stand normies." Levi grumbled, looking away with the same look as Mammon. "I'm so, so sorry, Error. You could've been hurt- or worse- and it was all my fault.."

Laughing, I looked down at Luke. "Shush, child. Tis not your fault. Seriously though, I'm glad you're okay, Luke." He wiped a tear that sat in the corner of his eye with a relieved smile. "Are you actually an angel? Is that it? An angel disguised as a human?" Solomon took this moment to speak up. "I've heard rumors that Simeon and Diavolo met and mediated a solution together. Is that right?" Simeon nodded, confirming the rumor. "Yes, we did."

"Indeed, yes. Isn't that right, Lucifer?" Diavolo smiled. "...Yes." Lucifer hesitated. "Hehe. Just look at the expression on Luke's face. He looks like a dog with his tail between his legs" Asmo chuckled.

"Shhh... he'll hear you, Asmodeus." Satan hushed his brother with a teasing look. "All right, then. Now that we're all here, perhaps we should go ahead and explain how this retreat is going to work." Diavolo suggested. Barbatos nodded. "Certainly, my Lord." '..SEBASTIAN!'
"The aim of this retreat is for demons, angels, and humans to intermingle so that each may gain a better understanding of each other." I yawned. This no longer seemed too fun. "Well, as we're stayin' the night, I say the best way to intermingle is by havin' a pillow fight!" Now THAT seemed fun.