𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓾𝓶𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷 04 [Edited]

HEY! Just who do you think you are, human? You've got a lotta nerve summoning the Great Mammon!"

'I... wasn't the one who wanted you here, though..'
Just as I was about to speak up, I was interrupted.

"Listen up, because l'm only gonna say this once. lf you value your life, then you'll hand over all of your money now!
And anything else of value, too!"

'....' I almost laughed. But I didn't want to tell him I couldn't die yet. It would take the fun outta everything. I'll.. maybe traumatize them first. Who knows.

"Otherwise I'Il wipe that stupid, happy-go-lucky look right off of your face.. by eatin' you! Startin' at your head and working my way down until-"

"Mammon, shut up or l'Il punch you!" Lucifer's voice cut through the air.

'Is it wrong to say I got so many mixed singles from what Mammon just said..?'

After Lucifer threatened to punch Mammon, he punched Mammon.

"GAH, OWW! Hey, what's the big idea?! I thought you were actually gonna give me a chance to shut up before punching
me!" Mammon whined in pain.

"Y/n, Mammon, here is the Avatar of Greed. He governs and oversees all forms of it. Whenever he takes a liking to someone, they suddenly find themselves awash in money. But from what I hear, if he decides to break it off with someone that wealth evaporates. They're left without a Grimm to their name."

'Wait no- I feel kinda bad now.'

"And he's also a masochist. That part's important."
The feeling of slight pity immediately leaves my body as shock completely consumes it.

'I'm definitely gonna like this Asmodeus person.'

"Indeed. And it just so happens I have a job for my masochist of a brother."

"Y'all, stop telling lies! I ain't asked for that punch, and I AIN'T a masochist!"
Mammon retorted.
'I think blud forgot how to english.'

"Mammon, you are going to be in charge of seeing to this human's needs during the whole exchange. I expect your full cooperation."

'Wouldn't it be sensible for yall to take turns? Oh, well. I ain't the boss here.'

Mammon looked at Lucifer with shock and disbelief. "What?! Why me?!"

"Aww, lucky you, Mammon! l'm so jealous..." Mammon looked to Asmodeus in slight anger. "All right, then why don't YOU do it, Asmodeus?!"

"What? Hell no, too lazy...."
'I- yeah, that's understandable.'

"I thought you said you were jealous of me?!"

"Just give up, Mammon. There's no getting out of this. You know you can't refuse a direct command from Lucifer,
correct?" Satan shook his head.

"But why does it have to be me?! What about Beel? Why can't he do it?!"

I look at Beel finishing his snacks, already on the gum with an unsatisfied look.

"This isn't a job we can entrust to Beel. We might as well ask him to eat this human." Asmodeus said, glancing at Beelzebub through the corner of his eye.

"Mm, yeah. I can't promise I wouldn't."

"You're useless, you know that?!" Mammon groaned.

"...Mammon?" Lucifer gave his little brother a menacing smile.
"...Wh-What?" Mammon asked with nervousness.

"Surely you're not going to tell me that you object to this arrangement, are you?"
The nen shit was showing up again as malice laced his voice.
Mammon jolted slightly with slight fear.