𝓟𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓻𝓼 23 [Edited]

I wake up to a flash and a clicking sound. I furrowed my eyebrows and snuggled deeper into the warmth.

I tried going back to sleep but my warmth left me. "Nonono," I mumbled. My morning voice decided to be a bitch so the mumble was more like a whisper.

I hear a chuckle and somebody pat my head. I open my eyes and blink to rid the blurriness from them. I see Luke with his phone in his hands and Simeon looking down at me with a tired and kind smile.

"Wha?" I was confused why the two angels were here until I remembered where I was. "Yo." I hear a loud yawn and immediately knew Asmo is on the verge of waking up.

I knew what would happen if he saw me in Someone's bed. Either A, make a sexual joke or B, pout about it the whole day.

I love Asmo but some times he needs to chill. I look down onto the ground next to the bed and roll onto the floor, bringing the blanket down with me.

"Uh- (y/n)?" I got up and put the blanket back onto the confused angel's bed and turn around to lay back into my bed.

Only for me to jump, somehow stub my toe, fell onto the floor and banging my head on the stand at the side of my bed.

Why I jumped, you ask? Because of MammONS FUCKING YELLING!
"OW! MOTHER FRICKER FRACKER!"

Mammon slowly walked over to the side of the bed I was laying on. He flinched slightly at the sound of me sniffling. He sucked in a breath and looked down with a worried look.
"Uh... You ok..?"

"Am I ok? AM I OK?! MY GUY, I JUST HIT MY FUCKING HEAD OFF THE CORNER OF THE STAND, STUBBED MY TOE, AND FELL-"

"There's waffles downstairs." I immediately stood up. "Yea I'm good." I then ran out of the room and dashed downstairs.

Dia and Luci, who was in a conversation prior, looked at me. Lucifer more questionably, while Dia was just smiling with that puppy smile of his.

"You do know it's a privilege just to be able to step foot in the Demon Lord's Castle, yet you are dressed like that?"

I shrug my shoulders and sit down beside Dia. I look at the food Luke prepared with awe. "Celestial food looks so prettyyyy" Luke, who followed me down here, smiled.

"I'm glad you like it! It was kind of hard because I usually make sweets, but since it's breakfast, it was more easy to complete." Why is he so adorable skdneksnkwnsks

Soon, everybody came down and ate. As soon as everyone was down with their breakfast, Lucifer spoke up.

"All right, time to explain what we have planned for day two of our retreat."

"...Quit leaning against me, Mammon. You're heavy, you know." Beel said as his arm that was around my body tugged me closer. Yeah, I was also leaning on him. I was still tired as fuck.

"Shut up and at least let me rest my head against your shoulder, Beel. Lucifer kept me up until morning... I didn't sleep a wink last night..." Mammon replied with a yawn at the end.

"Yes, Lucifer just kept going and going last night, didn't he? I'm sure you had a hard time, Mammon. Though I have to say, it was fun to watch."

I snickered at that. Dia doesn't show much sympathy, does he? "That's NOT funny!" Mammon looked at Dia, a bit offended.

Then, Levi opened his mouth. Before he uttered a word, I went right next to Luke.
I have the biggest dirty mind ever, so I know what Levi was about to say, was going to be not so kid friendly.

"Big news: Last night, Lord Diavolo, Lucifer, and Mammon totally [CENSORED]" I tried to cover both Luke's ears before Levi said that, but I only covered one. Why? Because Simeon already got his other one.