𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝 19 [Edited]

I was about to cry. Why? Why is weird shit always happening to me? I sighed and stood up to dust myself off.

"(Y/n)? Your foot..." Beel said. I looked at my foot to see it twisted all the way around. Now, how'd that happen?

I sat back down and twisted it back to the front. I suck in a breath, slightly hissing at the pain. It may not have hurt the first time but it hurt like a bitch after.

"There we go! All better, now let's look for Luke." I said and went to march and look for Luke. That is until I fell flat on my face."Ow ow ow shit my nose." I got up again and looked at my right foot. Fuck you. You betrayed me.

I sat up and wiped the blood from my nose off. "Boutta go ape shit- ah! What the fuck?!" Beel picked me up. It was in bridal style. "Beel I'm fine I can wal-"

He shook his head. "No, I'll carry you. You just broke your ankle."
I sighed, knowing I couldn't get through to him.

As he walks forward, we see a dollhouse. It's the same exact model of the HoL.... Even the crack in the wall.. does this mean that the dollhouse is Conn to the HoL?

"This dollhouse... I remember it? That's so odd... please don't tell me we're about to meet a goblin saying "mY preCioUs"

I hear a faint click and jump out of Beel's arms. I go to the dollhouse and kneel. The extra room is connected to Lucifer's..

"A secret room maybe?" Beel notices something else about the dollhouse. "Look at this," he said, grabbing my attention.

"It looks like a decorative pattern, but I can make out words written here. It's a message written in the language of angels. This is what it says: When the morning star dwelt in the heavens, it's light shone upon this one, sparkling brilliantly, eighth of eight."

"Huh? A ridd-" he nods."A riddle."
Man I suck at riddles T.T

More importantly, I know the answer to it," Beel continued. "The morning star is another name for Lucifer. So, when the morning star dwelt in the heavens meaning when Lucifer is still an angel. And, its light shone upon this one, sparkling brilliantly, eighth or eight. That part signifies to someone Lucifer loved deeply: the eighth child of eight is our sister. Her name is Lilith."

As if saying Lilith's name had magic in it, a door appeared. I jumped at the sudden door in front of my face. ".. let's go..." I looked at Beel worriedly. He sounded so sad...

Inside the room, there were furniture with cloth covering them. There was green wallpaper with flowers.

Lilith.. A name that sounds so foreign.. so forbidden... Lilith....

I shake my head, trying to rid myself of my thoughts." I... Know this room... " Beel said, sounding sad.

"This is Lilith's room from back up in the Celestial Realm. I'm sure of it. What's Lilith's room doing here? In the House of Lamentation?"

I need to find out for sure. "Who exactly is Lilith..." I asked. "What was she like..." I was hesitant to ask, thinking he might get angry or more sad.

"Like I said, she was our little sister," Beel answered. "But, she's gone now. She passed away in the Great Celestial War. Do you know the Celestial War? About what happened from that war?"

I hummed 'no' and shook my head.

"My brothers and I were once angels. That was back before the Great Celestial War-before we were cast out," Beel explained. "Lucifer incited a revolution against our father, and we aligned ourselves to him. Those who follow our father fought against those who follow Lucifer. That's the Celestial War. In the end, our father crushed our rebellion and cast us out of the Celestial Realm."