𝓗𝓸𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓷 03 [Edited]

...
...
...
"Where the fuck am I? Am I in... a courtroom?!"
I see six men looking at me before I go pale.

"L-look it was Jade and (b/ff)'s dumbasses I promise it wasn't me!"
The beautiful man who's in the chief looking chair speaks up.

"Haha I assure you that you are not in trouble. Welcome to the Devildom (y/n)."
'I am so Hella confused right now.'

"....Oh pardon me. Feeling a bit shocked, are we?"

"Not really.. more like confused as fuck"

"Well that's understandable. You've only just arrived, after all. As a human, it will probably take a little while for you to
adjust to things here in the Devildom."

That feels humanist... is that even a thing?

I have no clue what's going on here, but I'll act like I do..

"Am I in a dream right now? I'm so... confused."

The red-headed man just stared at me for a few seconds before a huge smile appeared on his face.

"Hmmm... That's a very human thing to say. Outstanding. I have a feeling you might be just the sort of person we're looking for."

'....huh? Is bro obsessed with humans or sum?'

"I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Diavolo. I am the ruler of all demons, and all here know of me. And someday soon, I will be crowned king of the Devildom."

'King? I'm more confused than earlier..'

"This is the Royal Academy of Diavolo..though we just call it RAD. You're standing inside the assembly hall, the very heart of RAD. This is where we officers of the student council hold our meetings and conduct our business. I'm the president of said council."

I slowly nodded, looking at him with lost eyes.
"Uh..huhhh... So why am I here again?"

"I will explain everything to you."
My eyes turned to look where the voice came from. There, I saw a tall man.. or demon? I just realized I've never heard of a Devildom. 'Am I... actually in hell?'

"Y/n, this is Lucifer. He is a demon and the Avatar of Pride."

'What the fuck man. Lucifer? Come on!'

"He's also the vice president of the student council and my right-hand man...and not just in title, l assure you. Beyond that, he's also my most trusted friend. "

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Diavolo."
'Get a room please..'
Lucifer spoke with a calm yet strict voice. Kinda scared me. Why? I absolutely despise strict people. They are always so... boring. And mean.. and scary.. and will give me anxiety as soon as he even looks in my direction.

Anymore than that, I'd be on the ground crying. Can't stand pressure. It's like getting scolded by a teacher with a disappointed look in front of the whole class.

Absolutely humiliating.

"Speaking on behalf of the entire student body at this great and storied school of ours.. I offer you a most heartfelt welcome, y/n."

Something caught my attention.
"On behalf of the students..?"
And I had a baaad feeling.

"Diavolo believes that we demons should start strengthening our relationship with both the human world and the Celestial
Realm."

'I'm assuming the Celestial Realm means Heaven.'

"As a first step toward this goal, we've decided to institute an exchange program. And we're welcoming four students to our school: two from
your world and two from the Celestial Realm."