01

Spotify playlist: https:

//open.spotify.com/playlist/0zcTfyKhR3Kc7170Zafg6Q?si=SzbEqLJ4QqG9cjbAZ8mpIg

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .
██ 0% *___*

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Continue reading to load more...

-chapter 1-

Y/n glared at the scientist that stared at her from outside her cage, their beady eyes set on her figure that pressed into the corner of the room.

Her hands were chained together in metal gloves, her fingers separated from each other in little rubber gloves for each finger.

The scientist suddenly floated away as another person exited one of the capsules.
The man looked around confused before he spotted her.

The two held eye contact before one of the scientist pulled him away, the two mutter something as they left.

Y/n let out a huff and curled on herself in the corner.

This place wasn't so bad..there were many places she could be that were worse than this, like the experiment room that she saw all her childhood.

When she first discovered her powers back on earth, she panicked and accidentally killed her dog, her older sister went to see what happened and y/n grabbed onto her in panic.

She too, disintegrated. Then came her parents who met the same fate, y/n cried hysterically and was taken into a mental asylum when she told them what happened.

But when people started to disintegrate in the asylum, people were met with the horrifying fact that y/n could disintegrate anything she touched with all five fingers.

She was taken to what she referred to as 'the panic room' or as we know it, the experiment room where she was cut apart and put back together, poked and prodded at.

It was horrifying for a child to witness.

But as the years passed, she grew numb to the pain. And here she was now. In a stupid spaceship that would lead her to her doom.

The scientists might not have thought that she could hear them but she did. They referred to her as the great weapon. She would be used to kill all the natives if it came to it.

Not that she could complain...she did like to kill.

Y/n was brought back to the present as the face of a blonde man with 3 large scars across his head neared hers.

Y/n lifted her head to meet his eyes, her eyes narrowing as she stared at the man. Colonel Quaritch...that was his name.

The man stared at her for a moment longer before breaking eye contact with a boisterous laugh.

"I like this one" he spoke, y/n furrowed her brows wondering what he was trying to say.

"You will be let out, on the condition that you will be wearing these gloves" he looked at her as he pulled out two high tech gloves that covered one of her fingers and had a tech lock on the wrist part.

Y/n looked at the gloves in distain, but if it meant getting out of the cage...

"Deal" y/n spoke in her raspy voice.

"Good choice, kid" Quaritch spoke as two scientists walked into the room and held her down as the man unchained her and put the gloves on her hands.

"There, feel free to float around for now, we will need you at the exit in a few hours" he spoke as y/n got off the ground and stretched her camped body.