20

-chapter 20-

"Jakesully will go first." Tsu'tey smirked

Ahh, he definitely planed this, find he.
Y/n sweat dropped at jakes momentary horror which flashed on his face before he gave tsu'tey a cocky smirk back.

But before the situation could escalate, Neytiri walked over and grabbed both her and Jake. Tsu'tey scowled when Neytiri leaded the two out onto the ledge.

"Now you choose your ikran. This you must feel -- inside. If he also chooses you, move quick, like I showed. You will have one chance." Neytiri whispered, even going so far as to bring Y/n closer to her

"How will I know if he chooses me?" Jake asked, not before turning and looking at Y/n with a coy smile

" He will try to kill you." Neytiri answered earring a widening psychotic grin from Y/n.

"Outstanding. Shigaraki don't smile like that, you'll break your already chapped lips" jake scowled

Y/n glared, "watch it sully"

Neytiri squeezed jakes hand lightly, something that didn't escape Y/n's watchful eyes.
Jake blushed in respons, turning his head to face the rip off pterodactyls.

Getting up, Jake walked out from the cave and carefully stalked towards the creatures.

Y/n turned her gaze away from the now Na'vi.
Instead looking at the female she was standing so close to, with confusion.

"Ok, that's enough." Y/n spoke, slapping the female Na'vis hands away.
"Huh?" Neytiri turned to face the female who was once again scratching her neck, right under where the artificial hand held her.

"The closeness, the smiles..what is up with you" Y/n scowled, a glare on her face as she lifted her five fingers threateningly.

Neytiri sweatdropped.
Clearing her throat, she sighed and begun.

"I am asking for your approval."

Y/n quirked a brow.
"For what"

"For Jake to start courting me..." she spoke lowly.

Y/n almost chocked on air in shock.
"W-why" she breathed out, not wanting to be a part of whatever was happening.

"Jakesully said you were both close as siblings so if your the only family he has left, I must ask for your blessings" neytiri explained to the now pissed off female.

Y/n cracked her neck.
"Oh sully- I am going to turn you to dust before I ruin this world!"

" That's right! You're mine." A voice suddenly yelled out and Y/n and neytiri both turned to see Jake staring eye to eye with the banshee.

Jake relaxed his grip and slowly, warily, sliding his leg over the creature's back.
Neytiri ran to him after looking at Y/n before nodding.

"First flight seals the bond. You cannot wait." She explained

Jake sat astride the creature, feeling its power. He gripped a hank of the beast's main, and --

"Heeeyyyaaaah!" He fell over the side of the cliff along with his new banshee, screaming as it tried to shake him off.

"SHUT THE HELL UP" Jake yelled and the creature immediately fell silent.

Y/n's eye twitched, though she would never admit it, but she felt slightly proud of the male for coming this far.

...that didn't mean she wasn't going to kill him for telling Neytiri that they were basically siblings.

"...so? I'll go next and show you how it's done" tsu'tey walked over to the female as neytiri flew away on her own ikran to chase after sully.

Y/n rolled her eyes, showing her hand in tsu'tey face to stop him from moving in front of her and keeping at least two fingers off. She moved forward and out of the cave.

"I can do it myself just fine thanks."

Yet if you looked close enough, you would have been able to see a subtle blush on both parties faces.

—————————
Boom almost finishedddddd.
Also like...wish me luck for tmr 😫

Science tests are scary fr 🥶😱🫡