27

-chapter 27-

Y/n ran through the hallways as a red light blared throughout the ship, a siren following soon after.
She had a new goal in mind, no longer was she trying to get off this planet, no, now she knew what she needed to do.

Just like Midoriya...
She was going to save those in need.
She understood the reason to her curse.
Midoriya inspired her...

"DONT LET HER ESCAPE!"

"WE CANT CATCH UP"

People yelled as she turned another corner and a wall slammed down in the corridor.

She extended her hand forward and disintegrated the wall.

The scientists calling out in panic as the choked and scramble for oxygen masks.

"Idiots" Y/n scoffed as she made her escape.
The scientist were now worrying about all the holes she made in the walls that leaked the poisonous air.

Running past another wall, Y/n shot tentacles of concrete like material that glowed red and black at random areas in the ship creating leaks that were hazardous for the scientists.

The scientists have her one last hateful look as they all turned their focus towards the holes as Y/n successfully escaped the ship and made her run towards the forest.

"They've already departed the other ship" Y/n panted as she spoke to herself.

She focused on her legs as she pushed forwards.
Something furry suddenly swiped under her legs, pulling her bridal style into the trees as it's other two arms swung to the side through the foliage.

"AHHH" Y/n screamed as she was flipped upside down and opened her eyes to meet with familiar orange fur and black beady eyes.

"You-"
A purple fruit was shoved in her mouth before she could say anything and the monkey gestured forward.

Y/n's eyes widened.
She lifted both her pinkies and held onto the ape.
"Just this once" she huffed and hung tight.

The wind hit her face as she looked around for the blue Navi that she abandoned previously.
Unlike she had predicted, Y/n had ended up staying overnight in the ship with her master.

Though she ran away as soon as her master was executed...

The monkey suddenly dropped down a tree and Y/n screeched again.
"What was that for!" She glared
"For leaving me to worry for you!" Someone slapped her lightly in the forehead before she was pulled into a blue chest before she could see who was talking to her.

"H-huh!?" She pulled back and stumbled.
"Oh it's just you" she breathed

Tsu'tey furrowed his brows.
"Just me? JUST ME??? Do you know how worried I was!?" He tapped her on her head as if to ask if she had any braincells in there.

Y/n irked.

"Sorry" she huffed, snaking his hand away.
Tsu'tey took deep breaths to calm himself before he grabbed Y/n's hands, careful not to touch her pinkies.

"Don't do that again. Please"

Y/n blushed slightly before slowly nodding her head.
"Sorry..." she repeated slightly quieter.

Tsu'tey sighed and shook his head fondly as Y/n wasn't looking at him only to receive a stare from the monkey with six arms who looked at him judgementally.

"Hey- is that?" Y/n paused as she saw smoke in the distance.

Her eyes widened as she realised what it was.

"THE OTHER SHIP" she yelled as she took off in a sprint the other two following her quickly.

"W-what!?" Tsu'tey yelled out while the monkey quickly picked up the half eaten dropped purple fruit on the ground with one of its arms, wiped it, shrugged its shoulders, took a bite and ran after the two.