09

-chapter 9-

Y/n stepped off the aircraft and onto the grass.

Wait, let me rephrase that.

Jake lifted y/n up as she rose her recently freed hands up to his arm, about to disintegrate his wrist if he didn't let her go.

As soon as she hit the floor, Grace jumped down after her, in her avatar form as Norm and Jake followed.

Then the shooters got down and looked around the area.

Trudy got out last after shutting down the aircraft.

Grace turned to one of the shooters who looked around the area and motioned him towards the aircraft.

"Stay with the ship, one idiot with a gun is enough." She looked over at Jake when she said the last part.

"Whatever you say, Doc." The shooter agrees

Y/n rolls her eyes as Jake points his gun in every corner as he looks around.

"Sully. If something attacks you, there's a bigger chance it will be me if you don't put down that gun" she lifts her hand up threateningly.

Jake slowly lowers his gun and smiles awkwardly.

"HAHA! Ya'll have fun out there." The shooter calls as they walk away.

"Shut up, no one's talking to you, weakling" y/n rasped as she walked away.

Y/n carelessly shoved through the forest with Grace and Norm walking behind her followed by Jake.

A chittering sound could be heard from the trees as a bunch of 4 armed monkeys swung through the trees.

"Prolemurs" Norm spoke
"Completely harmless" he addressed

Y/n ignored them and continued on, only stopping when one of the 4 armed monkeys had the nerve to swing down in front of her.

Grace smirked as y/n stepped back and the Prolemur stepped forward.

Y/n subconsciously moved her hand away from the monkey.

The prolemur chittered before yanking the hand regulator that was on y/n's neck, off.

"HEY!-"

Grace pulled her shoulder back and the two watched in shock as the prolemur didn't run away, instead returned with the hand.

Though in the hand lay a purple looking dragon fruit.

Y/n looked at the fruit in confusion before picking it up and accidentally placing all five fingers on the fruit.

Y/n whispered a 'whoops' as it turned to dust right in front of them.

The prolemur looked for a second before swinging away.

Grace pulled her hand and lightly smacked y/n on the head.

"OW! What is that for!" Y/n glared

"You should have felt honoured! Prolemurs never interact with us!" Grace spoke back

"That was its decision not mine" y/n grumbled as she placed the hand back onto her neck.