17

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙
...
█████▒▒▒▒▒
50%

-chapter 17-

The light of the next day shone on her and she almost hissed at the foreign burn to her eyes.
Every morning of her life had her waking up in a dark cold room and this change was not a welcome one.

Y/n turned so she was looking down as she got up, accidentally gripping a vine with all five fingers that she used to steady her.

Her eyes widened as her hand had nothing to hold onto and she flipped over, her leg getting tangled in the cocoon that she used as a bed before plummeting down.

"Aaahhhhhhh" she yelled out for a second in surprise, the wind harshly hit her face before she stopped suddenly.

Blinking her eyes, she spun around to come face to face with non other than Jake Sully who had just made it down the tree.

His lips quirked slightly as he struggled to hold in his amusement.

Y/n deadpanned with a scowl etched onto her face.

"Get me down from here imbecile" she crossed her arms and glared

Sully, who didn't get what a command was with his pea brain begun to tease the irritated female.

"How about a 'please?" Shigaraki??~"

Y/ns eye was now twitching in irritation.
"Sully- you have 2 seconds" her hands exited their crossed position threateningly.

Jake jumped back laughing nervously as he quickly untangled the female from the cocoon.

"You will not speak of this, Sully"
Y/n turned away and begun walking off with no particular destination in mind.

"Wait- Shigaraki- what's with the sudden coldness?? I thought we bonded yesterday!" Jake ran after the female ignoring all of the villagers who began to stare.

"You thought wrong" she spoke coldly

Jake managed to catch a grip on the short but fast walking female.

His hand collided with hers and his eyes widened in shock when tendrils poked at his hand.

"Shigaraki-"

Y/n yanked her hand out of his grip and pulled it toward herself, clutching it as if he had offended her.

Before turning around and making her way elsewhere and leaving her shocked comrade.

The villages children ran past Jake and laughed, one little girl bumping into him before shrieking and running away.

Jake smiled sadly before looking up to see Neytiri on a direhorse. His smile dropped as he realised there was a second one behind her.

—-

Y/n however had caught up to her 'teacher' for the day. She had presented herself with a blank face to which he rolled his eyes to.

"Come forth y/nShigaraki" he spoke her name with no gap between the first and last.

She glared.
"Shigaraki"

He stared her down a frown now on his face.

"I go by shigaraki." She spoke firmly, daring him to challenge her.

He scowled.
'This woman' he thought before rolling his eyes.

"Shigaraki. You will be joining us for hunting since you are a sky person." He spoke in annoyance to her attitude.

She huffed, crossing her arms and hiding the tendrils that threatened to come out.

He extended his arm to her as he sat atop his direhorse.

She stared, right- they didn't know about her killing power.

She slapped it away before clambering up her way.

Tsu'teys frown deepened as she held onto the horse and not him.

Galloping away to his squad of hunters.
Y/n payed little attention during the trip and instead focused on the nagging feeling she got whenever the tendrils on her hands made contact with anything.

A loud yell was heard in the distance and that was where the hunters turned to head.

Unlike what y/n was expecting, it was not something coming to kill the hunters for her but instead it was just Jake Sully and his failure horse riding skills.

Y/n deadpanned and scratched at her neck.

"Forward" she heard Jake speak and the horse he was on sprang into a gallop and flung him around before eventually he was thrown off.

Y/n was yet to be impressed as she watched him fail.

"Again" Neytiri spoke, looking disappointed but as if she was expecting it.

Jake hopped up and reached for the horse yet again.

Only to get thrown off and dragged in the mud, y/n almost snorted.

Tsu'tey having enough, led his hunters over to the scene, spraying Jake with mud even more.

Jake stood up as Tsu'tey looked down on him in disgust.

"You should go away" he spoke up in bad English.
Y/n turned to face her teacher and huffed, scratching her neck again.

Jake ignored him and made eye contact with y/n as his lips quirked up.

"I knew this guy could speak English" he quipped, pointing at the unfazed Tsu'tey.

Y/n covered her mouth but the twinkle in her eye showed all that needed to be shown, she was amused.

Tsu'tey frowned for the thousandth time that day.

Tsu'tey turned back to Neytiri, who wss leading the old mare back.

"This alien will learn nothing. A rock Sees more." He huffed in his language to which y/n scowled.

She caught herself in a split second though, her eyes widening as she realised she had begun to care for the dimwitted imbecile, Jake Sully.

Neytiri sighed in agreement.
Y/n patted the horse and hopped off, ignoring Tsu'teys confused and annoyed calls.

"Look!" She spun around and made eye contact with the Na'vi who was surprised with her outburst.

"You talk about a rock being able to learn more than Sully- YET! A rock would do a better job teaching than you"

She scratched her neck irritatedly.
Before turning around and walking a few steps.

"I would like to check something else out now" she spoke with a close glare, leaving the group.

They froze before Neytiri gestured to Jake's horse.

"Again."

———-
Ahhhh sorry I haven't updated in ages, I'm just too lazy lol

(눈_눈)