02

-chapter 2-

Y/n changed out of her uncomfortable hospital gown into a plain black hoodie that had a black singlet underneath and wore a pair of navy blue shorts that almost matched with the rare blue strands of her hair.

She had wandered the ship for a while, it was nothing interesting.

Turning a corner, y/n's eyes locked with a huge observatory window which was positioned just so you could see the planet they were headed to.

Her bored gaze softened as she watched the planet that looked like the past earth, splots of blue and green with the whisps of white from the clouds.

"Pandora.." someone breathed out next to her.

Y/n turned her gaze to the floating man who she had seen earlier getting out of his capsule, he turned to her as well.

"Hi, I'm Jake Sully" he introduced, sticking out his hand for a hand shake.

Y/n looked at his hand and then back at him.

"Y/n Shigaraki... and the only touching I do, is if I'm going to kill someone" she spoke coldly.

Jake didn't take her disinterest to heart, instead, he chuckled at her childlike behaviour and followed her as she exited the room.

For the next two hours, Jake rambled her ear off with his pitiful life story all the while complementing her exotic features and trying to get her to open up.

As their time ran out, y/n made her way to the exit. Men and woman sat on seats on the wall while the chief yelled at them to hurry up since they would be landing soon.

"Exopacks on! Hurry up!"

Y/n looked around as Jake sat into one of the seats, moving off his wheelchair.

'Hmpf, they thought these gloves could stop me? But whose stopping me from choking all of these cadets with my bare hands?' Y/n thought, staring at her half gloves in annoyance.

"Hurry up, put on the mask" the chief walked past her, shoving her a clear air mask.

Y/n hissed under her breath and reluctantly placed the mask over her head. She wouldn't die to this air, she still had to kill the fucker who thought it was a good idea to bring her here.

Y/n turned her head to Jake once she had finished putting on her mask, only to find him struggling with the straps.

She stared as he struggled, no part of her wanted to help him, it was just amusing for her to watch.

"Exopacks on! Let's go!" The chief yelled in the background, rambling about how without the mask they would suffocated and die.

Finally Jake had pulled his mask over his head and adjusted it.

They stood for a few more moments, y/n impatiently tapped her foot against the ground.

A shock surged through the floor as the spacecraft finally landed, y/n wobbled slightly on her feet since she had refused to sit down.

"Go directly into the base! Do not stop, go go" the chief commanded as the Cargo ramp opened, groaning from not having moved in almost 6 years.

The men and woman all marched away and down the ramp, y/n rolled her eyes as Jake slowly lifted himself onto his wheelchair.

She walked off leaving him behind as he called after her.

Jake pouted as the first person he considered a friend walked away after giving him the cold shoulder, he slid down the ramp after her.

"Y/n wait-" he called

"Call me Shigaraki" she spoke coldly as she continued to walk forward to the base.