10

-chapter 10-

Grace rolled her eyes and continued through the forest as y/n trudged behind her with Norm and Jake following after the two.

Soon the four made it to a small building overrun with vines, moss and greenery.

Grace, Norm and Jake walked inside as y/n preferred to wait outside.

As time went on, y/n picked at grass and disintegrated it, just as she reached down, a whizzing sound caught her ear.

She turned her head only to be-

SMACK

Hit in the face with the same purple looking dragonfruit the Prolemur had given her earilier.

"OW!" Y/n rasped out with a pissed off glare.
Turning her head, she made eye contact with the 4 armed monkey and disintegrated the fruit as she stared into its eyes.

The Prolemur seemed to huff in annoyance before it swung away.

Y/n sneered as she rubbed the side of her head.

-cut to-

"See right here, where the roots of the two trees interact?" Grace turned to Norm who looked equally as fascinated as the older woman.

Y/n rolled her eyes and walked over to crouch by the roots.

"If they're connected than if I disintegrate one tree, I disintegrate the whole forest?" Y/n asked as watched Grace pull out some needles and stuck them into the roots.

Norm turned his head to her, looking quite disturbed.

"Please don't, I'm not so keen on finding out" he spoke

Y/n huffed and got up, these people were boring and it would have been easier to disintegrate everyone and everything then run away.

But alas.
She didn't know anything about rockets or how to survive in the wild, so for now, she would have to tolerate these insufferable humans.

She turned to Jake who had begun to head out and into the bushes, y/n huffed and decided to follow him.

The marine had found a clearing with ugly blue stalks that spread out wide at the top.
He touched them and they fell into the ground with a loud,

"SHTONK"

Jake turned around and met eyes with an unimpressed y/n.
"Shigaraki?"

"Who else, genius" she rasped, crossing her arms as she leaned on a tree.

Jake sent her a smile before reaching out to another plant and just like that, all the plants in the area let out a loud

"SHTONK!"

Before disappearing out of sight and leaving them feeling naked in the open.
Y/n's eyes widened as a weird looking hammerhead Rhino seemed to be grazing on the grass.

It hadn't noticed them yet and so, y/n grabbed Jake, making sure to keep her pinky finger off him at all times and slapped his mouth shut.

Motioning for him to slowly back away from the situation.

The two were almost out before y/n spotted the 4 armed monkey that couldn't seem to leave her alone.

Her eye twitched and she begun scratching at her neck in slight panic.

'Don't you fucking dare' she rasped in her mind, glaring at the creature.

The prolemur seemed to smile mockingly before shooting the same purple dragon fruit at her again.

Y/n quickly brought her hand to her face and ducked.
Her five fingers managing to graze the fruit as it disintegrated and landed on the floor without a sound.

Jake let out a breath of relief but that didn't last long as her took a step back and an excruciating "SHTONK!" Was heard.

Y/n turned her glare to Jake who laughed awkwardly and loaded his gun.