33

⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸ almost there - 2 ⫷⫸⫷⫸⫷⫸

--------------------------------------------------------

"You won't be able to kill anyone else here ever again." Y/n glared, flexing her fingers as she neared the scientist's base.

entering undetected, she made her way towards a very familiar room, its iron doors slid open as she glanced around with pure disgust written all over her face.

There, in the centre of the room stood a cage in all its glory with chains that resembled gloves lay forgotten on the floor, hidden by the amount of rubble that scattered the floor in the room.

Turning her head, y/n caught sight of a table piled with documents and she made her way in their direction as if drawn and perhaps she was drawn to them.

had it not lain on her conscience for a while after her master told her how they truly had found their way to this planet she would have never known that in the end it was all her from the very beginning.

once aging it was her and her master against everyone else.

Her hands gripped onto the paper documents, the first paper showing a picture of a young child with light blue hair and a wide smile hugging an older girl who had brown hair and pigtails.

'Goodbye oneesan." her glare hardened as she turned the paper to dust along with the coordinates to the planet and all the years of research done to her since childhood. A crazed smile found its way to her face as she chuckled, bringing her hand to cover her face.

"Who are you!?"

y/n turned her body towards the voice.

"I'll give you a head start" she spoke with a monotone voice.

"w-wha-? i asked who you were!!" The scientist attempted to stand his ground.

"5"

"Y-YOU DONT SCARE ME"

"4"

He backed up towards the door, his hand struggling to find the nob on the only door in the whole of the ship without a sliding door.

"3"

the man swung the door open though made no move to leave. He glanced toward her in nervousness.

"i will call security!"

"2"

"T-They will kick you out!!"

"1..." y/n's eyes flashed an ominous shade of red.

The man yelped as his body froze in fear.

'I can't move, this aura, so intense!! run! I need to run!! I can't move!!' he shivered with a new intensity y/n hadn't seen before.

"Run" and as if she had released him with that one word, the man sprinted out of the room and ran as fast as his legs would take him.

"I can't say I don't like a chase..." she huffed before walking out of the room she disintegrated, failing to see the strand of her hair which gently floated to the ground and lay untouched in the mess.

After all, that was how they found this planet in the first place. A baby found beside a strange, beaded necklace with markings out of this world... the baby had been placed into foster care with blood extractions done every so often while the necklace had been taken in by scientists to inspect.

The necklace had contained a material that the scientists had found people would pay millions for and that was how the expedition started... with a baby and a necklace.