15

-chapter 15-

"I will look at these aliens!" The woman spoke in na'vi as the rest all backed up and away from the woman.

"That is my mother. She is Tsahik...the one who interprets the will of eywa." The female na'vi spoke up from her spot in front of them but a little to the side of Jake.

"Who's eywa?" Jake spoke up in confusion.

Y/n rolled her eyes.
'A bullshit of a fake god that they believe in' she thought, scratching at her neck once again.

The female na'vi doesn't answer and instead bows towards her mother as the woman passes by her.

The crowd watched as the matriarch circled around Jake first, picking up his tail and pulling at his hair.

Y/n gave a small smirk as Jake grunted when the woman pulled extra hard on his tail.

"What are you called?" The woman spoke up in a very thick accent.

"Jake Sully" he answered with absolutely no hesitance, making y/n mentally face palm.

"And you?" She turned to y/n who narrowed her eyes.

"Shigaraki" she grunted out with an annoyed huff.

The woman looked her up and down before asking something else.

"Where is the mask? How do you breathe?"

Y/n gave the woman a glare.
That was none of her business, of course the great weapon would be able to breathe in a harsh planet.

...she wasn't put through all those tests for nothing.

Y/n stayed silent for long enough that the woman turned away and focused her attention on Jake again, stabbing his lightly and licking the blood.

"Why did you come to us?" She asked

"I came to learn." He answered respectfully.

She turned her attention to an annoyed y/n.
"And your mate?"

Y/n almost killed the woman right then and there.

Her pupils were shrunken and she gave the woman the scariest glare she had ever seen.

"I-" the tsuhik tried to talk but was cut off by Jake who yelled out that they were absolutely NOT mates.

She looked around and realised no one else but her had seen the glare the female gave her and cleared her throat.

"We have tried to teach sky people before, it's hard to fill a cup which is already full." The woman denied.

"My cup is empty, trust me. I'm no scientist." Jake rebutted, not wanting to lose the opportunity.

"What are you two."

"Um- I was a marine— uh a warrior of the- uh jarhead clan." Jake spoke up turning to y/n.

Y/n rolled her eyes.
"Villain" she spoke

Jake frowned at her answer as a random Navi spoke up in his language.

"Villain!? Hah! How could this weakling be a villain" he laughed.

The Na'vi man who had captured them smacked him over the head.

"Huh? What's going on?" Jake spoke up.

"Shut up sully, your screeching irritates my ears" y/n hissed.

Jake rolled his eyes.
"Your just being dramatic."

Y/n uncovered her ears for him to see they were covered in blood.

"Oh yea?"

Jake sully ex. Is horrified.

When Jake got out of his shocked state, he realised Mo'at (neytiri's mother) was telling him that the female would've taking care of him.

"He is your responsibility" mo'at turned to her daughter and spoke in na'vi.

Before she turned to y/n and sighed.
"Tsu'tey will be your guide" she nodded to y/n and jakes capturer.

The man had his arms crossed as he looked down on her with his brows furrowed.

Y/n huffed in annoyance but still left following her new guide.

"We will first get you clothes..." he looked over her outfit in slight disgust to human clothes.

Y/n glared up at him.
"No"

"No? You disrespect our culture-

Y/n flipped him off and walked off in another direction, leaving a pissed off tsu'tey behind her.

She would forever wear soggy clothes if it mean that she wouldn't have to wear the exposed garments they called clothes.

Plus the many scars would be on full display on her back.

"Don't disregard ME-

Tsu'tey grabbed onto her shoulder, y/n's eyes dilated.

"Don't touch me." She growled out.

The guy hissed at her and she kicked him in the face before glaring.

"Touch me and I won't guarantee your life"

They stared intensely before y/n turned and left the mildly annoyed but impressed Tsu'tey.

"Eywa chose a strong one.." he mumbled with a smirk, rubbing his jaw.

He refused to believe that the female was evil after seeing her with the spirits, the gentle smile stuck to his mind.