21

-chapter 21-

A couple days had passed since Y/n had connected with her banshee and it seemed Tsu'tey would not leave her alone, always trying to show her something or teach her while Jake was out flying and playing around with neytiri.

Though something had been bothering her more than usual, even her lemur-spider thing friend hadn't been present for a while and Y/n was ashamed to admit she had gotten used to the creature always throwing food at her.

The thing that had been bothering her was the "spirits"

"Huh?" Y/n turned around to see a woman standing beside her, the same woman which had analysed them when they first came here.

"The spirits, they have chosen you..eywa has chosen you."

Y/n blinked owlishly, kissing her teeth in annoyance.

"I don't know what your on about" she denied

"Heh, you don't realise it.. Eywa chose you due to your powers... she believes you are pure, a child at heart" Mo'at spoke with an analysing stare

Y/n froze for barely a second.
Where had she heard those words before.. they seemed oddly familiar. As if she had heard them before.

Trying to think harder about the familiar words left her only more frustrated at the blank space in her mind which she had never noticed.

"My powers?" Y/n tested, wanting to know what the Navi knew about her as she was meant to be a weapon of destruction.

"Your ability to start anew, the ability to disintegrate anything you touch... Eywa speaks volumes, listen to the trees" Mo'at gave the female one last glance before leaving

Y/n scraped her neck in irritation, she didn't get the chiefs wife.

Tucking her hands in the Pockets of her hoodie, Y/n decided to go out for a walk.

..you know, to plan world destruc- I mean, um, world help haha.

Calling out for her banshee, Y/n set off into the sky, a trail of spirits for some reason floating after her.

—————————-
Ok so this chapters sort of a cut off from the original plot so there's no great drama between the Navi and Y/n

Lol

Short chaps for life 🤧😭💀
(I can't write long chapters without getting bored)

And I also feel like I'm breaking Y/n out of character but like she'd be a tsundere for a while before becoming clingy cause I feel like that's a shiggy thing haha