14

-chapter 14-

Y/n rolled her eyes childishly as Jake stuck out his tongue to her teasingly.

Y/n was slung over the shoulder of the female na'vi while Jake was dragged behind the two.

They were all making their way over the large tree and to wherever the female na'vi was taking them.

"Soo um, what's your name?" Jake turned to the na'vi, breaking the silence

As the female na'vi turned to answer, a whoosh was heard and Jake snapped his neck to it just in time for the object to wrap around his legs and throw him off the tree.

Y/n's eyes widened before a small smirk of amusement rested on her face.

"Karma's a bitch.." she mumbled

The female na'vi turned to her with an unamused look as she sighed.

"We're going after him...Arn't we?" Just as y/n spoke those words, the na'vi jumped off the tree and down to where Jake was surrounded.

Jake turned and looked relieved when he saw y/n and the female na'vi at his rescue.

Y/n was out down and she walked over to Jake while listening into the conversation that the na'vi were having.

"Awww, shigaraki! You really do care for me!" Jake spoke, going in to give her a hug.

He was met with a middle finger in his face.

Though the na'vi didn't know what it meant, they still snickered at the rejected Jake.

Y/n tuned back into the conversation that was happening back with the other two na'vi.

"Stop! There has been a sign! This is a matter for the Tsahik."

Y/n purses her lips and irritatedly itched at her neck, what was the sign?

The guy the female na'vi was talking to clenched his fists and tensed before growling out a "bring them".

Y/n was ready to throw hands.
If they dared touch her, she would disintegrate them in seconds

Jake saw how her hands slowly rose and immediately paled.

She was going to ruin this for them, if they saw them as hostile, they would kill them!

He immediately jumped in front of y/n and laughed nervously as she radiated killing intent from her smaller body compared to his na'vi one.

"Um, uh, I'll j-just bring her myself!" Jake stuttered out, not wanting her to attack everyone.

The group walked off with half of them in front and the other half behind so that they wouldn't run off.

Y/n was flipping all of them off even if they didn't know what the gesture meant.

Finally, they had gotten past the bushes and to a clearing with a huge tree in the middle.

Y/n blinked.
That was it? That was the so called great tree which she was supposed to disintegrate?

..it was tiny.
Pathetic, small, opposite of big!?

"Disappointing.." y/n muttered, Jake turned to her wide eyed.

"Shh!" He everything but spat in her face.

Y/n rolled her eyes, this was dumb, she should have taken her chance to disintegrate everything here before.

A Na'vi guy yelled something out and a whole bunch more of blue people like him stalked out of their houses to watch what was happening.

Y/n and Jake were led towards the centre as the na'vi people gawked at them and some even had the nerve to reach out and slap them.

By them I mean Jake because he knew if one of them managed to hit y/n she would start the next world war on this planet.

A tall man who y/n recognised as the eytukan, walked down from the tree with angered features.

"Why do you bring these creatures here!?"
He spat out in na'vi.

Jake turned to her in confusion and she shrugged back to him.

"I was going to kill them but there was a sign from eywa" the female na'vi stood forward.

Y/n mentally rolled her eyes.
There were no such things as gods.
And if they did exist...they were dead to her.

"-their alien smell fills my nose!" Y/n caught onto the second part of what the eytukan had said.

'Then don't breath' she thought annoyed.

"Father! Many atokirina came to the female alien" the female Na'vi stood up for them

Jake finally had enough and spoke up.
"What's going on?"

"My father is deciding whether to kill you or not." The na'vi answered

"Your father?"
Jake then turned to the eytukan and accidentally dropped y/n onto the floor as he lifted his hand to shake with the eytukan's.

The na'vi people jumped forward and we're about to attack Jake but stoped as Jake mysteriously fell to the floor.

A woman na'vi walked down the tree with a commanding presence.

"Step back!" She yelled, walking towards the two humans on the floor, well, one human and one fake na'vi.